GTA V: Premium

Discus and support GTA V: Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition with Great White Shark Card Bundle yesterday for $44.95 on the Xbox online store. I can't figure out how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewReprogle, May 21, 2022.

1. GTA V: Premium

I bought Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition with Great White Shark Card Bundle yesterday for $44.95 on the Xbox online store. I can't figure out how to get the card code.

:)

AndrewReprogle, May 21, 2022
  2. Jim Tachtas Win User

I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.

I own the game and specifically the gta v premium online . That mean full game and some things in online that i can't play .
  3. Lubos69 Win User

Môžem nainštalovať zakupenu digitalnu hru z DVD disku? [Can I install zakupenu a digital game from a DVD disc?]

If i understand, I have bought GTA V Premium and I have slow internet and my friend borrow me physical disc, I install it and then remove disc and install only updates, no full game and I can play without disc?
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
  5. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
Thema:

GTA V: Premium

1. GTA V: Premium - Similar Threads - GTA Premium

2. GTA San Andreas has anyone found the solution yet ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas has anyone found the solution yet ??: So I have scoured the internet looking for help on what to do about the fact that Xbox delisted my GT SA Final edition and now no one can play it and we have been told to buy the complete trilogy...
  3. My gta v won't let me online or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta v won't let me online or install: About three days ago my gta v has stopped letting me play online but all my other games work just fine and now I'm afraid ima have to restart all the way over 3222de90-835b-46d9-804a-387e3d7445b3
  4. Cannot play GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play GTA 5: I have downloaded GTA5 on Xbox one but then deleted. Now have Xbox series X want to reinstall original GTA5 but keep getting error message saying do not have permissions? On both consoles says not...
  5. GTA online pack

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA online pack: I purchased gta online then bought the criminal pack but it says I own it yet when I go to manage it says “we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”. I just want my pack on my game....
  6. Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x: I got an xbox series x last week and been playing GTA 5 and some other games. I could play GTA 5 smoothly but had some weird green glitches on the screen and once the game crashed , froze the...
  7. Can't download GTA 5 Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download GTA 5 Premium: I bought GTA 5 Premium on my XBOX One Console and wanted to play it from my Windows PC. It says that I own the game but when I press Install on my devices, it only shows me my Xbox Console....
  8. I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...: I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and redeemed it but it's not showing up in his games installed/ready to install and we were just wondering why that...
  9. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  10. xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle: Hi All, I purchased GTA V premium online and shark card bundle a couple of days ago but I don't seem to have access to the shark card? any ideas. TIA f2e82edd-944d-400c-8eab-8eb5bf98d0ef