GTA V radio suggestion.

Discus and support GTA V radio suggestion. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How about a new radio station called weekly latest radio WLR it would be about adding the latest songs to the radio every week so It would keep the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Addison2thousand, May 19, 2020.

1. GTA V radio suggestion.

How about a new radio station called weekly latest radio WLR it would be about adding the latest songs to the radio every week so It would keep the radio fresh sounds pretty good right i hope.

:)

Addison2thousand, May 19, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

GTA V radio suggestion.

Hello I think that would be alot to do to get weekly updates like that to the radio station. Awesome idea but I doubt it would happen.
  3. LOLLLL01110 Win User

GTA V radio suggestion.

LETS MADE A PETTITION

RIGHT NOW
  4. Addison2thousand Win User

GTA V radio suggestion.

I cant see them putting every single Beatles song on there but they should put more on there.
  5. runninq Win User

GTA V radio suggestion.

Its a very good idea but I couldn’t see it happening.

I used to play GTA a lot an in all honestly the music got pretty bland at one point. But Rockstar would have to pay lots of money to be allowed to play newer songs for licenses which probably isnt on their agenda.
  6. Deano_M_ Win User

GTA V radio suggestion.

i always set it off and listen to spotify
Thema:

GTA V radio suggestion.

1. GTA V radio suggestion. - Similar Threads - GTA radio suggestion

2. Gta 5 does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 does not start: I have issue lounching gta5 Did all the troubleshooting and did not work Bought it on the xbox store and have the receipt Can you do something 84745d41-c314-402f-a8a1-c67d2dc17f20
  3. GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?: Today i bought the game from the Store and i've seen that it's lagging. I'am playing on a Laptop. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Intel Core i5 7th Gen The Game has been installed on an SSD. I don't...
  4. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  5. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  6. GTA V freezing on 1 particular account

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V freezing on 1 particular account: I've downloaded GTA V again on my XB1 and decided to restart the story. I tried to start a new game but this wasn't working so I deleted the save game data in my games files and add ons. The...
  7. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: I play gta on steam and my freind plays on xbox . I have a xbox Account but i dont have gta on it can i still join him or invite him to my game ? I would invite him and he invited me but still...
  8. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  9. Gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V: So i was able to install gta v till a few weeks or months tell me why i cant anymore? I want to play it fix it pls 1d8f8172-c6f9-4d50-876f-f85ada3bbc5b
  10. What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?: My favorite radio station in GTA 5 is (Non Stop Pop FM) I always got my radio locked on that station. 95762298-31f6-4a32-952c-860a04053fed