GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues

Discus and support GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, since a few weeks I notice many texture pop-ins when playing GTA. It's extreme while dirt biking through the countryside (there seems to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadnAlive, May 6, 2015.

1. DeadnAlive
    DeadnAlive Guest

Hey guys,

since a few weeks I notice many texture pop-ins when playing GTA. It's extreme while dirt biking through the countryside (there seems to be a thin line a few meters in front of me and everything that is beyond that is not fully rendered), but even while
    walking through a field of grass, there are man foliage-pop-ins.

In the mission where you play Trevor whos observing people from a police helicopter, the pop-ins were brutal.

When I first started the game, I'm quite sure those pop-ins weren't that obvious - or atleast I didn't realize them...

Today I got another graphic bug. There was a flickering line of dots that I even saw from far away. I uploaded the video for you:

[View:]

Is anyone experencing this aswell?

May this be a performance problem of my xbox one caused by software or hardware problems? Or am I too nitpicking?

Even in Shadow of Mordor I recently noticed the chanege of textures when getting nearer to a building. This wasn't there in the beginning, I guess.

Thanks and greets,

:)

DeadnAlive, May 6, 2015
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Do not buy shadow of mordor for xbox 360

So wait, did you see the tearing and pop in or just read about it.

xxmavrikxx, May 6, 2015
  3. Pilus43
    Pilus43 Guest
    Graphical issues in multiple games

I am having graphical issues in 3 different games so far (Ryse, Theif and Dragon Age Inquisition).

An example of how these issues/glitches looks: WP_20150312_003.jpg

In general it seems to be an issue related to light/reflections.

I have multiple other games that runs without any graphical issues.

Any help on how to proceed is appreciated.

Pilus43, May 6, 2015
  4. Advantage Camo Win User

GTA V trailer, now youve seen it.

The graphics and character models were awesome. Having said that, after feeling burned on GTA 4 with the graphical pop ins and horrible controls for Niko imo, I will hold off on buying GTA 5 until I read the players' reviews on here. I had high hopes for
    GTA 4, even got the collectors edition with the lockbox and art book lol, and after I completed the game I felt like I wasted time on the game. Fix the pop ins and fix the controls and I'll buy it..
  5. WindmillMyWang Win User

360 or next gen ?

GTA: SA looks nice on the PC with a Graphics Overhaul Mod and some texture or effects or sound mods. I got mine all loaded up. My ENBseries (Graphics Overhauled) makes my game look nearly like the GTA: V trailers.
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

Most Disappointing AAA Title?

Imo GTA 4 was the crappiest AAA title I've ever played. Graphical pop-ins, bad dialogue synching, character controls, lackluster online, you name it. So disappointed in GTA 4. For the record I played it on the ps3....
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One games take up way too much space

EvilBoris hit the nail on the head with that explanation. The size of the game install is all down to the size of the graphics data and the resolution and complexity of said data, not on how much you can do in the game. GTA V is actually about 16GB. The
    reason it is so large is not because the play world or the missions are more complex, it is in fact all down to the textures. Rockstar really pushed the ceiling here with regards to graphics for GTA V on the last gen systems.

Since it's all down the texture detail and resolution, it is likely that GTA V on the Xbox One - which was announced last week, will also likely be around the 35-40GB size too, even though graphics aside it is essentially the same game.
  8. RiskySniper Win User

Texture Issues?

I notice the texture pop-ins all over the place, a great game by the way (on ps3).
Thema:

1. GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues - Similar Threads - GTA texture pop

2. Gta 5 does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 does not start: I have issue lounching gta5 Did all the troubleshooting and did not work Bought it on the xbox store and have the receipt Can you do something 84745d41-c314-402f-a8a1-c67d2dc17f20
  3. GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?: Today i bought the game from the Store and i've seen that it's lagging. I'am playing on a Laptop. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Intel Core i5 7th Gen The Game has been installed on an SSD. I don't...
  4. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  5. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  6. GTA V freezing on 1 particular account

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V freezing on 1 particular account: I've downloaded GTA V again on my XB1 and decided to restart the story. I tried to start a new game but this wasn't working so I deleted the save game data in my games files and add ons. The...
  7. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: I play gta on steam and my freind plays on xbox . I have a xbox Account but i dont have gta on it can i still join him or invite him to my game ? I would invite him and he invited me but still...
  8. windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem: windows 7 de gta 5 playing in the game roads in the game houses are not lost but the windows 10 houses buildings disappearing houses windows 7 support will be finished windows 10 a game will be...
  9. GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help: Hello, I have a problem loading textures and fps crashes in GTA V online. When driving in a car or motorbike, the game starts to mow and is unplayable. I have no other problem with the game. I...
  10. GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox 360 4gb Slim just for GTA 5. As it has only 4gb internal memory, I installed GTA 5 on a flash drive. Now I am facing frame rate issues, texture pop-ins! When searched...