GTA V won't allow me to load story mode

Discus and support GTA V won't allow me to load story mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V won't allow me to plat story mode, go online or random job. It just stays on the screen saying loading. I have uninstalled, had the disk cleaned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnbrokenAunt182, May 10, 2015.

1. GTA V won't allow me to load story mode

GTA V won't allow me to plat story mode, go online or random job. It just stays on the screen saying loading.

I have uninstalled, had the disk cleaned and reinstalled it didn't make ant difference still stopped at the same place. I have good out and bought a brand new copy and installed it again and it still stops in exactly the same place.

it has previously been working fine

I have no idea why and was hoping someone may be able to advise me why and if I can do anything to resolve this? All other games are working fine I'm getting very frustrated any help appreciated.

:)

UnbrokenAunt182, May 10, 2015
  2. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    [Mod Removed] XBL, lost me hrs of game progress with your circle logic

GTA V jan 11 update, it would not allow me to save the game until XBL reconnected, XBL would not connect unless I let it update GTA V, a circle of pain for no good reason. More so the updates was just anti cheat stuff for the online version. Losing me hrs
    of play time in story mode.

Buick350X, May 10, 2015
  3. Basswolf20
    Basswolf20 Guest
    Offline won't sync grand theft auto 5

it won't sync gta 5 it would say something went wrong with the code and try again. It won't load my story mode and it would just have me restart story mode from day one exept gta 5 online it works fine. But I have to do the prologue all over again very time
    I shut the game. Please fix this

Basswolf20, May 10, 2015
  4. Buick350X Win User

[Mod Removed] XBL, lost me hrs of game progress with your circle logic

GTA V jan 11 update, it would not allow me to save the game until XBL reconnected, XBL would not connect unless I let it update GTA V, a circle of pain for no good reason. More so the updates was just anti cheat stuff for the online version. Losing me hrs
    of play time in story mode.
  5. KevinSchneider3 Win User

Xbox 360 GTA 5

I don't have/play GTA V Online. I have GTA 5 as Disc (CD) — I currently have no Xbox live Gold membership / you don't need that to play GTA V — I already completed every mission. I just want to continue playing it as usual, but like I said I'm stuck in
    the Story-Mode loading screen.
  6. Otsd4rv4 Win User

Unable to play games or use apps: Error code 0x87de0017

Fallout 4 launched just fine...without needing to go into Offline mode. Yet GTA V when just going into story mode...the message keeps poppin up. Fallout 4 is on disc and GTA V is downloaded.
  7. Jeremy2085 Win User

GTA V online only or can be played offline?

Gta can be played both offline and online with other players. When the game is loading you will get an option to load into story mode or the online mode, which can also be accessed from the menus in story mode.
  8. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

What has been your favorite game this year?

Destiny 8.5/10

Lots of content and replayability, very enjoyable, and even has really fun PvP modes.

Bungie. Enough said.

GTA V Remaster 9.5/10

Loved it last gen, loved it even more on X1.

Looks beautiful, amazing single player story. Loads of content.

Fun multiplayer modes.
Thema:

GTA V won't allow me to load story mode

1. GTA V won't allow me to load story mode - Similar Threads - GTA won't allow

2. GTA 5 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won't start: I've owned the game for 6 years and now when I try to open the game, my xbox hits me with the "Something went wrong sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app..." This...
  3. GTA 5 won't download on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won't download on Xbox one: Hi my son have xbox live gold but for aome reason the gta 5 is asking him if he owns the game? And be cant download it? We have yried resettign the x box and deleted and re downloaded the game but...
  4. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  5. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...
  6. My GTA V won't load up for me to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V won't load up for me to install: I bought GTA V a while back and it was working fine on my Xbox One, and recently I bought an Xbox One S, I transferred my Xbox One account over to the new one. I decided to install all my games...
  7. GTA V won't run - disc or digital copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V won't run - disc or digital copy: I bought a copy of GTA V a few months back for my Xbox One X, installed and updated there and then, but never got around to playing it. I attempted to play it for the first time the other day, but...
  8. GTA IV won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV won't start: Today me and a couple of my friends were going to play GTA 4. They bought the game through the xbox store and had no problems with it whatsoever. I on the other hand obtained a digital download...
  9. GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive: is there anything I can do so that the missions will start. I down loaded GTA 4 to my Xbox one. I got too mission 12 and it won't start up. Word is there are modders (hackers) doing there...
  10. In trying to play gta online but it won't let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    In trying to play gta online but it won't let me: But I can't afford xbox live gold c7a8df44-a8b8-422f-a9d8-7c3b163a32c8