GTA V won't load on XBox one s

Discus and support GTA V won't load on XBox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V won't load on XBox one s say's game isn't compatible 0x87e10012 8b38fcd5-104e-44af-a117-cd4d2027096d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gene1958, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Gene1958
    Gene1958 Guest

GTA V won't load on XBox one s say's game isn't compatible 0x87e10012

:)

Gene1958, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. Daft Badger Win User

360 starts to die after I get gta...sigh

GTA V is a Xbox 360 game so it won't work on the Xbox One.

There is no Xbox One version of the game & the One is not backwards compatible.

If your 360 has died you will need a new 360 or get your 360 repaired in order to play GTA V
  4. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

GTA IV

Hi,

Only GTA V is available for Xbox One and Xbox 360 not IV but this one is
    backward compatible so you can buy it and play it on the Xbox one S .

Regards
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Long Live Xbox 360..

Not turned my Xbox on since about June. S ut of tuch lol.

GTA V is the only one I really want.
Thema:

1. GTA V won't load on XBox one s - Similar Threads - GTA won't load

2. GTA V won't install Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won't install Xbox One: I got gta v for my xbox one about 5 months ago and it wont install each time i try. It used to stop at 23% but now it stops at 13%. The highest it ever got to was 64% and that was 3 months ago I...
  3. GTA 5 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won't start: I've owned the game for 6 years and now when I try to open the game, my xbox hits me with the "Something went wrong sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app..." This...
  4. GTA 5 won't download on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won't download on Xbox one: Hi my son have xbox live gold but for aome reason the gta 5 is asking him if he owns the game? And be cant download it? We have yried resettign the x box and deleted and re downloaded the game but...
  5. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  6. My GTA V won't load up for me to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V won't load up for me to install: I bought GTA V a while back and it was working fine on my Xbox One, and recently I bought an Xbox One S, I transferred my Xbox One account over to the new one. I decided to install all my games...
  7. Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard: Xbox one gta v won't load, it's my only disk game and the only game that does this, it loads the picture at the start and hen goes to dash board, I've tried full power cycle, uninstall reinstall,...
  8. GTA V won't allow me to load story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won't allow me to load story mode: GTA V won't allow me to plat story mode, go online or random job. It just stays on the screen saying loading. I have uninstalled, had the disk cleaned and reinstalled it didn't make ant...
  9. Xbox gta 3 + vice city won't load on my Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gta 3 + vice city won't load on my Xbox360: As the title says I have a Xbox 360 with a 120gig hdd and the games won't load up The only Error msg I get is ( game won't load please redownload ) check Xbox/support bla bla I have cleared cache...
  10. GTA 5 won't load a saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won't load a saved game: So I have a two saved games form before, both completed. I just started a new game and now when I want to load back into my previous two games the load screen just freezes and won't load. I've...