GTA V Xbox One Rumors at E3

Discus and support GTA V Xbox One Rumors at E3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V Xbox One Rumors at E3 I really hope Rockstar is making GTA 5 for Xbox One I wonder if they will update the games graphics if they do? and if they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, May 28, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

IntenseJames, May 28, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, May 28, 2014
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    This sucks....

I wish the trolls posting GTA V rumors and all around false/fake crap, would go back in their caves. GTA5VIDEOS, I'm looking at you!

LegendOfGta, May 28, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest

Xbox ONE is great and all but...WHAT ABOUT PC???

LegendOfGta, May 28, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    I wish I was a PC gamer GTA V Xbox One Rumors at E3 :(

Z4ZonE, May 28, 2014
  6. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Legend GTAO is not possible to control on PC. People would destroy the very idea of GTAO with mods and hackers. It would never be as good as on console. You need to have structure and Rockstar needs to control this whole thing or it would unwind into a giant
    mess and most likely the servers wouldnt be able to handle all the mods and such. Which would destroy the game completely. Its like if there was a killer in jail and behind locked doors, would you give him a steak knife? You know what he would do with it.

BAD 2020, May 28, 2014
  7. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    "You need to have structure and Rockstar needs to control this whole thing"...

ROFL! They seem to be doing a GREAT job of that now, aren't they?

"People would destroy the very idea of GTAO with mods and hackers"...

We are slowly reaching the point already. Modders keep modding and hackers try ever so hard to figure out how to "break" this game. It will happen eventually so that is just an inevitability.

I disagree about people destroying the idea of GTAO. At this point, what IS GTAO? I feel like it is a PTW, semi-RPG game only there is no form of RPG available and the only way to earn any money is to grind the same missions over and over. R* is actually
    encouraging glitchers, modders, and hackers to "improve" their game because they have left so little to be desired. When we first laid eyes on the GTAO trailer, we were ecstatic and thought that the game would be truly amazing. As time went by, what are we
    left with? A better version of GTA: IV MP? Or a mixture of two types of MP: RDR and GTA: IV?

LegendOfGta, May 29, 2014
  8. GTA V Xbox One Rumors at E3

If they do make GTA V on Xbox One then they need to make all the level carry from to xbox one

CAPTA1N LEWIS, May 29, 2014
  9. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    though it might be possible to do that, I don't think we would have the same levels from 360 to the One, and whos to say they would even bring gta5 to the One. so far, I haven't heard anything but rumors

Z4ZonE, May 30, 2014
  10. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
  11. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    looks like another rumor to me. and here is another question. does rockstar really think that gta5 will still be going strong in march 2015? with all the other games coming out? how about a gta 6 or san andreas part 2? just saying, just incase this is true

Z4ZonE, May 30, 2014
  12. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Having stats and level carry over wouldn't be hard at all and I very much doubt that a San Andreas part 2 will happen as this game was probably meant to be it. If anything, GTA VI will be revisiting Vice City, which I hope it does.

Mafivee, May 30, 2014
  13. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

man if that happens, then its going to be like part 5 without the generic san andreas feel. I think ill just pass on that then

Z4ZonE, May 30, 2014
  14. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    It will be interesting to see where they go with the next GTA. I personally would be keen on a modern day Vice City to cap off the modern day Liberty City and Los Santos. I would also be keen on somewhere different, but connected, like San Fierro or Las
    Venturas.

Ah, so many possibilities.

Mafivee, May 30, 2014
  15. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    I think if anything, where ever they make the map at, they should make things more interactive and not to just look at. tennis, basketball, I would like to do those things. and bringing back the hydraulics would be great

Z4ZonE, May 30, 2014
Thema:

1. GTA V Xbox One Rumors at E3 - Similar Threads - GTA Rumors

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. GTA V Cash Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Cash Card: Guten Abend, ich habe soeben in dem Xbox Live Shop eine "Walhai" Cash card für das Spiel GTA V erworben für 37,99 Euro. Als das Geld, dass ich über Paypal bezahlt habe abging, war auch gleich...
  4. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  5. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?: okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?...
  6. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  7. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  8. Gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta v: my gta V isnt working the disc isnt scratched at all i was on it yesterday and now the xbox is saying that the disc is scratched when its not help me 23146d1e-8fe0-48ff-977f-539c97efbda6
  9. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  10. GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor): Just read it online from, 'GTA V' for PC, Xbox One and PS4 reportedly launching in June , This could worth the wait if true but also looks about 50/50 with the lack of ANY announcement from...