GTA V

Discus and support GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the install disc and the update I inserted the play disc.I can only get to the alert page where you adjust the brightness. After that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARKSTER57, Jan 1, 2014.

1. SPARKSTER57
    SPARKSTER57 Guest

GTA V

After installing the install disc and the update I inserted the play disc.I can only get to the alert page where you adjust the brightness. After that I cant get off of that page. I took the game back thinking it was bad and got another one.The same thing
    happens. Any help would be appreciated.thanks

:)

SPARKSTER57, Jan 1, 2014
  2. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    TheJackah, Jan 1, 2014
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

Not sure of the exact rumour mentioned but recently there were rumours of a GTA V Premium Edition that got some people thinking it may have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X update.

Seems like it might just be the game and lot of DLC bundled together - GTA V Premium Edition Launches in April, Includes Criminal Enterprise DLC

amardilo, Jan 1, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

GTA V

You're not suppose to install the play disc. There is a thread in the GTA 5 forum of why not to install it.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 27, 2014
  5. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
  6. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

7. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Co-op

GTA V's multiplayer, GTA Online will be available 2 weeks after GTA V is released via a free code.
  8. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
  9. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

If they are going to do GTA V for PC then they might do one on XBOX ONE on GTA V.
Thema:

GTA V

1. GTA V - Similar Threads - GTA

2. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  3. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?: okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?...
  4. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  5. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  6. Gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta v: my gta V isnt working the disc isnt scratched at all i was on it yesterday and now the xbox is saying that the disc is scratched when its not help me 23146d1e-8fe0-48ff-977f-539c97efbda6
  7. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  8. Xbox one GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one GTA V: I'm not sure if this is the right place go. But rockstar isn't giving me any help at all. For Grand Theft Auto 5 online for xbox one. My friends account showed an offer for shark cards saying that...
  9. Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!: So its been about a month now I haven't been able to play Gta online. I keep getting an error that says something like "Unable to download the necessary files needed for Gta online try again...
  10. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.: Okay this has started happening a little while ago, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v (disc for xbox one) whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on...