GTA V

Discus and support GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play any online games and the Xbox says that Gold is needed. Is there any way for me to not get Gold and play with my friends?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by madkuatsss, Nov 8, 2019.

1. madkuatsss
    madkuatsss Guest

GTA V

I can't play any online games and the Xbox says that Gold is needed. Is there any way for me to not get Gold and play with my friends?

:)

madkuatsss, Nov 8, 2019
  2. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
  3. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

4. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Co-op

GTA V's multiplayer, GTA Online will be available 2 weeks after GTA V is released via a free code.
  6. Viki_680 Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
    taky mam ten problem? jak prosim resit, nastaveni mam v anglictine a gta V v polstine. Dekuji za radu.

[Edit - Translation] - I have the problem too? how to solve it, my settings are in english and gta V in polish. Thank you for the advice.
Thema:

GTA V

1. GTA V - Similar Threads - GTA

2. GTA San Andreas disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas disappeared: GTA S.A literally disappeared from the Xbox. A while ago, I bought the game, played it and stopped for a while. Now that I'm back to playing, the game won't open and the Xbox says the game isn't...
  3. I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead: I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX ONE GTA ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GTA ONLINE: Hey MS. Can you make special lobbies for Oppressor owners? They can just fly around killing each other for hours on end. Then the normal people can have fun in the other lobbies and not have to...
  5. GTA San Andreas Digital on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas Digital on Xbox One: Hi all, hoping someone can help. I bought GTA San Andreas onto my Xbox One via the store and it installed fine but, when I went to play it today, it told me I did not own the game, yet the store...
  6. GTA V won't load on XBox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won't load on XBox one s: GTA V won't load on XBox one s say's game isn't compatible 0x87e10012 8b38fcd5-104e-44af-a117-cd4d2027096d
  7. GTA V Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Xbox 360.: Comprei na Xbox live o GTA V para meu Xbox 360 e fiz uma cópia para um HD externo. Quero instalar e jogar na casa de um amigo, isso é possível? Coloquei o HD externo no Xbox do meu amigo e fiz...
  8. xbox 360 gta v disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gta v disc: Is it possible for me to acquire the game key from the xbox 360 disc? I got GTA V and the playing disc has some stains and it is not possible to read anymore. I already try to clean the disc but...
  9. gta 5 xbox 360 não inicia e so fica reiniciando[Translation-gta 5 xbox 360 does not start...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 xbox 360 não inicia e so fica reiniciando[Translation-gta 5 xbox 360 does not start...: comprei gta 5 na xbox live e depois de ter baixado o jogo e os pack ele reinicia toda hora nem consigo chegar na parte onde carrega a historia fica na quela parte das sirenes praticamente a...
  10. GTA V won't install Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won't install Xbox One: I got gta v for my xbox one about 5 months ago and it wont install each time i try. It used to stop at 23% but now it stops at 13%. The highest it ever got to was 64% and that was 3 months ago I...