GTA V

Discus and support GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play any online games and the Xbox says that Gold is needed. Is there any way for me to not get Gold and play with my friends?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by madkuatsss, Nov 8, 2019 at 9:04 AM.

1. madkuatsss
    madkuatsss Guest

GTA V

I can't play any online games and the Xbox says that Gold is needed. Is there any way for me to not get Gold and play with my friends?

:)

2. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
  3. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

4. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Co-op

GTA V's multiplayer, GTA Online will be available 2 weeks after GTA V is released via a free code.
  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
Thema:

GTA V

1. GTA V - Similar Threads - GTA

2. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  3. GTA false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA false advertising: So, I recently bought GTA 5 for Xbox One to play the online game, but to my surprise I wasn't able to retrieve my character progression from the Xbox 360. This was a feature that they told The...
  4. Gta 5 cash card "white shark"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 cash card "white shark": I bought the gta 5 cash card "white shark" yesterday but I still haven't gotten my money now. Is it usual that it takes that long? 033fdf79-7815-4d3d-9426-e85675f2b3b7
  5. GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to...: Dobrý den, jak změním na xbox one ve hře GTA V jazyk z ruštiny na angličtinu? Translation - Hello, how do I change my xbox one in GTA V from Russian to English?...
  6. Issue with GTA 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with GTA 5: I recently tried to play GTA 5 on line. It told me that I wasn't connected to Xbox Live. Which is strange because I am able to use the internet. Also I am using an Xbox 360 slim. So I don't...
  7. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  8. Problems with my account and with my GTA game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with my account and with my GTA game: Hi, every time that I log in my account I can't see mt profile image and my GTA 5 is appearing an error message, so I can't play the game anymore, I dont know what is happening, i cant call the...
  9. Can't buy GTA V since yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy GTA V since yesterday: So yesterday GTA V is for sale for only 5 days and i was trying to get it but i kept getting a message that i have an insufficient money on my credit card even though it has more money than i need...
  10. GTA online access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online access: When i try to login on gta online its says you do not have permisson to access gta online how do i fix this 2b58d932-2d7d-4576-afe1-235dd52cb29e