Gta V

Discus and support Gta V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was able to install gta v till a few weeks or months tell me why i cant anymore? I want to play it fix it pls 1d8f8172-c6f9-4d50-876f-f85ada3bbc5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DraxShiroko, May 23, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. DraxShiroko
    DraxShiroko Guest

Gta V

So i was able to install gta v till a few weeks or months tell me why i cant anymore? I

want to play it fix it pls

:)

2. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
  3. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

4. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Co-op

GTA V's multiplayer, GTA Online will be available 2 weeks after GTA V is released via a free code.
  6. Viki_680 Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
    taky mam ten problem? jak prosim resit, nastaveni mam v anglictine a gta V v polstine. Dekuji za radu.

[Edit - Translation] - I have the problem too? how to solve it, my settings are in english and gta V in polish. Thank you for the advice.
Thema:

Gta V

1. Gta V - Similar Threads - Gta

2. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  3. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  4. GTA V freezing on 1 particular account

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V freezing on 1 particular account: I've downloaded GTA V again on my XB1 and decided to restart the story. I tried to start a new game but this wasn't working so I deleted the save game data in my games files and add ons. The...
  5. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: I play gta on steam and my freind plays on xbox . I have a xbox Account but i dont have gta on it can i still join him or invite him to my game ? I would invite him and he invited me but still...
  6. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  7. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  8. Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...: Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will read every other disc. it used to be able to read the GTA V disc but now it suddenly just stopped. I've...
  9. Gta 5 stops every 15 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 stops every 15 mins: Guys help me please this quarantine is so boring and when i try to play gta 5 on my xbox one the game stops working every 15 min and i can't do nothing i tried reseting my console deleting my...
  10. HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?: GTA is currently free on Epic Games store. However, once I have placed my order for it, I am unable to find the space/app where I can download the game from, to my console. I tried searching for...