GTA won’t load

Discus and support GTA won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeyVelona, Sep 12, 2019.

1. JoeyVelona
    JoeyVelona Guest

GTA won’t load

Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times.

:)

JoeyVelona, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

GTA won’t load

Hi there Joey,

Thanks for the reply. If you'd like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we'll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You'll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

Hope this helps.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

GTA won’t load

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.

Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging in back in.

That might fix the problem
  4. JoeyVelona Win User

GTA won’t load

If this does not work can we just get a refund and forget it ? Thanks for your help.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

GTA won’t load

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the reply. You'll need to re-designate your internal hard drive of the console by managing the storage/download and may find the instructions on how to do this from the following support article: Manage
    storage on Xbox One
    . Once you do so and get the game downloaded, you can follow the steps in the article Transfer multiple games at once on
    your Xbox One
    to move GTA V over to your external HD.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know if you have further questions!
  6. JoeyVelona Win User

GTA won’t load

Can you tell me how to do this ?
Thema:

GTA won’t load

1. GTA won’t load - Similar Threads - GTA won’t load

2. GTA on xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    GTA on xcloud: Is gta ever gonna be added to xcloud? Ive heard rumors of it a couple of months ago and ive seen the button mapping in the files of the xbox game syreaming app. Dors anyone know when it will be...
  3. GTA message from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA message from xbox live: I received a message from xbox live to say they were giving free money for gtav to thank me for playing within 72 hours, 5 days later and I didn't receive said money. Anyone else have this also...
  4. GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360: Здравствуйте! Купил игру GTA 5 на x-box live, на приставку x-box 360. Она установилась, но не загружается. Меняются картинки с изображением разных персонажей и пишет загрузка. Еще во время...
  5. Se me congela el gta [Edit - translation] - My gta freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se me congela el gta [Edit - translation] - My gta freezes: Buenas. Hace 2 dias compre una xbox one x nueva y el gta v premium nuevo, el problema es que yo no tengo internet, puse el disco y se instalaron los 54gb del juego correctamente, ayer cuando probe...
  6. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: Why dosnt work GTA Online for me in game pass? I have GP Ultimate and XBOX live Gold... 1c8fd273-9521-4621-9105-43c9823211ea
  7. Xbox one GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one GTA: Hi, we bought GTA V and is in china language... our xbox is location Czech republic and language english can you help me? Kamila 38011703-80a0-4c82-a0f9-063f044a0133
  8. GTA V won’t work on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won’t work on my account: Hello I’ve bought GTA V twice at this point but the game has and still won’t work i just stay on the loading screen where it shows you to switch between story mode and online mode for hours...
  9. my GTA V online won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my GTA V online won’t work: I just bought a month of Xbox live, when I went onto gta v online it told me to buy online first so i bought another month then it said I do not have permission to play gta v online can anyone...
  10. GTA V won’t let me play

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V won’t let me play: every time I want to play gta5, a screen pops up saying ‘if you have a game disc, insert now. If you purchased this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don’t have rights for...