GTA won’t load

Discus and support GTA won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeyVelona, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

1. JoeyVelona
    JoeyVelona Guest

GTA won’t load

Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times.

:)

2. XBF Crystal P Win User

GTA won’t load

Hi there Joey,

Thanks for the reply. If you'd like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we'll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You'll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

Hope this helps.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

GTA won’t load

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.

Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging in back in.

That might fix the problem
  4. JoeyVelona Win User

GTA won’t load

If this does not work can we just get a refund and forget it ? Thanks for your help.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

GTA won’t load

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the reply. You'll need to re-designate your internal hard drive of the console by managing the storage/download and may find the instructions on how to do this from the following support article: Manage
    storage on Xbox One
    . Once you do so and get the game downloaded, you can follow the steps in the article Transfer multiple games at once on
    your Xbox One
    to move GTA V over to your external HD.

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know if you have further questions!
  6. JoeyVelona Win User

GTA won’t load

Can you tell me how to do this ?
Thema:

GTA won’t load

1. GTA won’t load - Similar Threads - GTA won’t load

2. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  3. gta 5 character transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 character transfer: I have put my Xbox 360 account onto my Xbox one but it is not letting me transfer over my online character on gta 5 I don't have a option b907f2be-73b9-4516-9ef4-8848377f542c
  4. Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...: Viac ako mesiac sa nemôžem dostáť k zakúpenému obsahu v hre GTA V, ktorý hrejem na X Box One X Kúpil som si niekoľko kariet shark card a kupil som auto z názvom [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]...
  5. on gta 5 Report player

in XBoX on Consoles
    on gta 5 Report player: All Player in gta 5 are modder and cheater i Report all Player in Rockstar games an than all Player lose all money and you can than not Player gta 5 An than call Police...
  6. GTA IV activation problem

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA IV activation problem: Hi, I'm having trouble with logging in Games for Windows Live in the game. It says "Can't sign in because you've exceeded the usage allowed by your product key. Please enter another product key"....
  7. Não recebi o Kit Inicial de Esquema Criminal do GTA V Online [Mod Translation - I did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não recebi o Kit Inicial de Esquema Criminal do GTA V Online [Mod Translation - I did not...: O produto já consta como "Concluido" pois paguei via cartão de crédito e não recebi nenhum código nem disponibilidade pra download. Comprei por presente no site da microsoft store para meu segundo...
  8. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  9. my GTA V online won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my GTA V online won’t work: I just bought a month of Xbox live, when I went onto gta v online it told me to buy online first so i bought another month then it said I do not have permission to play gta v online can anyone...
  10. GTA V won’t let me play

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V won’t let me play: every time I want to play gta5, a screen pops up saying ‘if you have a game disc, insert now. If you purchased this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don’t have rights for...