GTA

Discus and support GTA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play gta on steam and my freind plays on xbox . I have a xbox Account but i dont have gta on it can i still join him or invite him to my game ? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob976, May 23, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

1. Bob976
    Bob976 Guest

GTA

I play gta on steam and my freind plays on xbox . I have a xbox Account but i dont have gta on it can i still join him or invite him to my game ? I would invite him and he invited me but still didn t work . How can i play with him?

:)

2. DanMen334 Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1.Gta V

2.Gta Vice City

3.Gta 4

4.Gta San Andreas
  3. lilbak82 Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

#1 Gta 3

#2 gta vice city

#3 Gta 5

#4 Gta san andreas
  4. Protopip3 Win User

GTA V the worst overhyped game ever? discuss

GTA V was good. GTA Online is awesome! best GTA IMO
  5. Lowanderson Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

for me these are;
    # 1.Gta San Andreas

# 2.Gta V# 3.Gta Vice City

# 4.Gta 4
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Games similar to Max Payne 3

Anything by Rockstar:

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV

Red Dead Redemption

LA Noire
Thema:

GTA

1. GTA - Similar Threads - GTA

2. GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?: Today i bought the game from the Store and i've seen that it's lagging. I'am playing on a Laptop. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Intel Core i5 7th Gen The Game has been installed on an SSD. I don't...
  3. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  4. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  5. GTA V freezing on 1 particular account

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V freezing on 1 particular account: I've downloaded GTA V again on my XB1 and decided to restart the story. I tried to start a new game but this wasn't working so I deleted the save game data in my games files and add ons. The...
  6. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  7. Gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V: So i was able to install gta v till a few weeks or months tell me why i cant anymore? I want to play it fix it pls 1d8f8172-c6f9-4d50-876f-f85ada3bbc5b
  8. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  9. Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...: Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will read every other disc. it used to be able to read the GTA V disc but now it suddenly just stopped. I've...
  10. Gta 5 stops every 15 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 stops every 15 mins: Guys help me please this quarantine is so boring and when i try to play gta 5 on my xbox one the game stops working every 15 min and i can't do nothing i tried reseting my console deleting my...