GTA4 on series X

Discus and support GTA4 on series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't finish GTA4 on series X. Game locks up when trying to climb into helicopter in final mission. 0826b324-53ec-4cbf-a97a-a9a678bc21c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WintryTitan35, Nov 21, 2020.

1. GTA4 on series X

Can't finish GTA4 on series X. Game locks up when trying to climb into helicopter in final mission.

:)

WintryTitan35, Nov 21, 2020
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

The History Of Grand Theft Auto

My 2 favorite games of the series. The GTA4 campaign was an insult to the series.

1. San Andreas.

2. Vice City
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

GTA IV vs. Red Dead Redemption

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

The GTA4 campaign was not good at all especially if you are a fan of the series. It was quite insulting to the series. Cant buy houses, cant buy cars, cant buy anything, cant customize vehicles. Just lacked all the fun from the GTA series. However the
    free roam multiplayer with friends was fun.

[/quote]

Sorry but I've been a fan fo the GTA Series for years and I enjoyed GTA4 the most.
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Play it all over again, Sam.

Final fantasy 7. Or to be honest, the entire series.

Or WoW. Definately WoW.

On the 360, probably GTA4.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

GTA IV vs. Red Dead Redemption

If you've played GTA games before go with RDR. Not saying GTA4 is bad but it's not radically different then the others in the series.
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Beyond GTA V....

(Modern times)
    I feel it's time for the series to return to London. I love gta4 but feel the series is getting a little stale with the same old cities (to me they all look roughly the same) and same accents over and over.....
Thema:

GTA4 on series X

1. GTA4 on series X - Similar Threads - GTA4 series

2. Can someone help me. Lagging on Series S. Not Lagging on original Xbox. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me. Lagging on Series S. Not Lagging on original Xbox. Please help.: Can someone help me. I got the new Xbox Series S and am mostly a madden player. Why am I lagging on the Series S but when I hope back on the regular Xbox One. I don’t lag at all? Help please. I’m...
  3. Xbox series X won’t connect to my router

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won’t connect to my router: Hey all I picked my new series x today and it will not connect to my router. It connects to my phones hotspot with no issue! The Xbox has the message “cannot get an IP Address” anyone having this...
  4. Quick resume broke on all games after last update for Series X when restarting console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume broke on all games after last update for Series X when restarting console: After the last update at the end of November my Series X no longer keeps games in quick resume when restarting the console. I have the console set to quick start so that when I turn it off it...
  5. Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s: When will the Xbox Series S be available again? 291c7a2a-45a9-4f03-972c-11cad0c520f2
  6. Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE: HI,i am a gamer of GTA,due to XBOXONE playing X360 games depend on LIVE server,I find something interesting in this "system".First my network enviroment base my ASUA Router as a main router...
  7. GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ...: Date: September 29, 2018 Problem: Game cannot save because I am unable to sign in to Windows LIVE What: I bought GTA4 on steam and want to play on Windows 10. Game asks me to sign into Windows...
  8. Please help me out, i want to play 1.gta4, 2.gta5 ,3.red dead redemption, so which console i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me out, i want to play 1.gta4, 2.gta5 ,3.red dead redemption, so which console i ...: Please help me out, i want to play 1.gta4, 2.gta5 ,3.red dead redemption, so which console i buy in xbox series 7492ce8a-a720-4544-9ecc-43237e1476f9
  9. GTA4 Region code error

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA4 Region code error: I am buying GTA4 In USA now i am living in India Me for GTA4 Region code error so what can i do My CD region code is - NTSC please help me 1bad4f74-ee99-45c4-a5c8-8daec79612d8
  10. [GTA4] I bought GTA4 from the steam, But the GTA4 be not registered my Xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [GTA4] I bought GTA4 from the steam, But the GTA4 be not registered my Xbox account.: Hello, I bought GTA4 from the steam at 2~3 months ago, But the GTA4 be not registered my Xbox account. So I couldn't saved and played game GTA4. Something error placed web page... I can't find...