Gta5 premium online edition

Discus and support Gta5 premium online edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just purchased this deal, but only regular gta5 is installing. Criminal enterprise starter pack, included in deal, but showing as £7.99 extra... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jay187Montana, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Gta5 premium online edition

Just purchased this deal, but only regular gta5 is installing.

Criminal enterprise starter pack, included in deal, but showing as £7.99 extra purchase.

Should i ask for a refund? I already own gta5 on disc but it is too scratched to complete installation.

Either way, this seems like a rip-off as i am being asked to pay again for advertised included content

:)

Jay187Montana, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Jay187Montana Win User

Thanks i had checked add ons but it wasn't there, hence the panic.

I'll wait the many hours it'll take to start up and check then.

Right now, it isn't even showing my old save data
  3. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums! When you go online dont have the dlc?

You don't see the DLC on ready to install?

Regards!
  4. Jay187Montana Win User

They're closed, option greyed out...

Just wondering if anyone knew how this works, like maybe it launches in game?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with purchasing questions.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

The base game will be installing with the additional content available once you load up the game. If it is not then
    click start on GTA once its finished installing and go to
    Manage game & add-one then go to Ready to install you may find your content there
Thema:

1. Gta5 premium online edition - Similar Threads - Gta5 premium online

2. gta5 mods on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta5 mods on Xbox 360: How do I GET and safely use different mods for GTA 5 on XBOX360? Specially character mods. My son is a gta5 fanatic and has seen several videos online of people using different nodded characters....
  3. Xbox360 gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 gta5: I downloaded gta5 from xbox live on xbox360 but after a few minutes of play it returns to the first mission, can I request a refund for the game or is there a solution?...
  4. gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta5: what to do if ur game dosent load and it imidietly takes u back to the hub 26a42b7d-5260-4e68-b610-eadfffc94e83
  5. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...
  6. Cuando inicio sesion del gta5 que trae el game pass me saca alguien me puede ayudar para...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuando inicio sesion del gta5 que trae el game pass me saca alguien me puede ayudar para...: Por favor ayudenme con eso -[Title Translation - When I start the session of the gta5 that brings the game pass, someone can help me so that I can no longer get out of the session, please]...
  7. Can’t load gta5 infinite black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load gta5 infinite black screen: I did a hard reset, i cleared the cache, i deleted every game, i also uninstalled the game than re down loaded it. I cleared the blue ray cache as well and did a factory reset. All the tricks in...
  8. GTA5 Hardcore comics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 Hardcore comics: I've just started collecting the figures on the Hardcore Comic book part. Had anybody else gotten them all. Some are hard to get. e0878c6f-8dde-4b43-b704-257fa030466e
  9. Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00: Hoping someone can help with this: When trying to access the Xbox Store from GTA5 online, I choose the item (any item) that I want to buy and I get this error: Update in Progress Store...
  10. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...