GTA5 Xbox one permssions

Discus and support GTA5 Xbox one permssions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a perrmissions error when trying to access GTA5 online. It is my son's account. I do nto see how to chang ethe permission son the xbox or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleanupStorm89, Dec 25, 2014.

1. GTA5 Xbox one permssions

I am getting a perrmissions error when trying to access GTA5 online. It is my son's account. I do nto see how to chang ethe permission son the xbox or his gold account. Any ideas.

:)

CleanupStorm89, Dec 25, 2014
  2. xboxone gta5

need players for xbox one gta5 online

BLACK KAPONE 34, Dec 25, 2014
  3. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    Finally the Rockstar are going to release GTA V on Xbox SOON!

I am going to be getting my self a ps4 soon, but I will be getting gta5 on xbox one soon, once I find a good enough reason to get an xbox one, not just for gta5

Z4ZonE, Dec 25, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

GTA5 Xbox one permssions

I would get you the information to tell you exactly what you need to do, but the lizard squad is messing up the xbox live servers to the point to where I cant even find the give you the self served options from support.xbox.com.

for now, try to check the gold sharing on the account that has the gold sub on it

Z4ZonE, Dec 25, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

GTA5 Xbox one permssions

I would get you the information to tell you exactly what you need to do, but the lizard squad is messing up the xbox live servers to the point to where I cant even find the give you the self served options from support.xbox.com.

for now, try to check the gold sharing on the account that has the gold sub on it
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

I am going to be getting my self a ps4 soon, but I will be getting gta5 on xbox one soon, once I find a good enough reason to get an xbox one, not just for gta5
  7. xJENNXPENNxEVIL Win User

Microsoft fix the Xbox or you lose customers (and credibility)

i. cant. play. wwe2k16. neverwinter. gta5 on. xbox one. erro.codes
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

I'll be picking up GTA5 for the Xbox One because I did not get it for the Xbox 360.
  9. Z4ZonE Win User

Xbox one GTA V ?

you mean gta5 for xbox one right? because no there not going to do that. maybe a gta6, or a gta America going down the drain or something, but gta5 was made to be getting improved with updates like a android phone on the 360
Thema:

GTA5 Xbox one permssions

1. GTA5 Xbox one permssions - Similar Threads - GTA5 permssions

2. Cuando inicio sesion del gta5 que trae el game pass me saca alguien me puede ayudar para...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuando inicio sesion del gta5 que trae el game pass me saca alguien me puede ayudar para...: Por favor ayudenme con eso -[Title Translation - When I start the session of the gta5 that brings the game pass, someone can help me so that I can no longer get out of the session, please]...
  3. Can’t load gta5 infinite black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load gta5 infinite black screen: I did a hard reset, i cleared the cache, i deleted every game, i also uninstalled the game than re down loaded it. I cleared the blue ray cache as well and did a factory reset. All the tricks in...
  4. GTA5 Hardcore comics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 Hardcore comics: I've just started collecting the figures on the Hardcore Comic book part. Had anybody else gotten them all. Some are hard to get. e0878c6f-8dde-4b43-b704-257fa030466e
  5. Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00: Hoping someone can help with this: When trying to access the Xbox Store from GTA5 online, I choose the item (any item) that I want to buy and I get this error: Update in Progress Store...
  6. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...
  7. Duplicate GTA5s appeared in my ready to install section as well as Modern Warfare beta and...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate GTA5s appeared in my ready to install section as well as Modern Warfare beta and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dem1stav [link] [comments]
  8. MEU JOGO GTA5 NAO ABRI SO QUI TA BAIXANDO DIA INTEIRO NAO ABRIU[MY GTA5 GAME DOES NOT...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MEU JOGO GTA5 NAO ABRI SO QUI TA BAIXANDO DIA INTEIRO NAO ABRIU[MY GTA5 GAME DOES NOT...: SO FICA BAIXANDO NAO CONSIGO ABRIR JOGO GTA 5 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - SO GETTING DOWN CAN'T OPEN GTA 5 GAME] e8bbeb7b-ed3e-4fea-b50e-0ad21a893abd
  9. Gta5 premium online edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gta5 premium online edition: Just purchased this deal, but only regular gta5 is installing. Criminal enterprise starter pack, included in deal, but showing as £7.99 extra purchase. Should i ask for a refund? I already own...
  10. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366