gta5

Discus and support gta5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help pls. Service alert :( 87c1f339-67f3-4b47-bb66-e2af8b609390 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NorbertPapp1, Aug 14, 2019.

1. NorbertPapp1
    NorbertPapp1 Guest

gta5

Help pls.

Service alert gta5 :(

:)

NorbertPapp1, Aug 14, 2019
  2. SP4C3C0WB0Y84 Win User

Will gta5 be on xbox one ?

The next gen announcement seems to have taken some of the wind out of GTA5's sails IMO.

Me: Wow GTA5 looks cool

Sony and MS: Look at our next-gen stuff!

Me: ZOMG! I wonder if GTA5 will be on those?!

Sony and MS: Nope.gif

Me: Kthnxbai GTA5

Rockstar Games: D:<
  3. GoldenDachshund Win User

Gta 5

Ok, I guess I was confused then since this post is under GTA5 and its not a GTA5 issue, a hardware issue..
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

What you DON'T want in GTA V

hopefully watchdogs doesn't launch better than gta5, when I say launch, I mean start out better than gta5
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

How Much Competition will SR IV be to GTA V?

People will buy SR4, play it, finish it within a week, then just wait for GTA5

-

SR4 is the tip of the ice burg, GTA5 is everything else under water ;)
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Two new screen shots today...

[quote user="HollowTipz26"]

you havent even hit puberty yet Legend...can u even "jizz"? 2013.....not this year...lock it in, we will NOT see GTA5 this year.

[/quote]

You are correct. There is no way we will see GTA5 until at least 2013. I called that when they announced GTA5 last year.
Thema:

gta5

1. gta5 - Similar Threads - gta5

2. Gta5 premium online edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gta5 premium online edition: Just purchased this deal, but only regular gta5 is installing. Criminal enterprise starter pack, included in deal, but showing as £7.99 extra purchase. Should i ask for a refund? I already own...
  3. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366
  4. Missing gta5 valuable car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gta5 valuable car: Car gone worth a few million. Gta 206bf251-c870-454e-9345-96640b415467
  5. Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5: Bonjour, Ça fait plusieurs fois que je vois passer des commandes de packs dollars pour gta5 sur mes commandes microsoft mais personne ne les a passées. Comment bloquer la personne qui a piraté...
  6. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  7. GTA5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5: Goodmorning, I bought a code for GTA 5 online (great white shark card). I have redeemed the code which turns out to be correct but, on the game, the credits have not been added. what should I do?...
  8. xbox live party keep discounting on gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live party keep discounting on gta5: hello when i play gta 5 and when i,m in a party for some reason the party keep discounting other player and me and the game keep crashing it not my Xbox as it new i got a Xbox one s and it only...
  9. Account suddenly has no permission to play gta5 online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suddenly has no permission to play gta5 online?: Suddenly I am not able to play gta5 online. I was playing ir for over a month with no issues. Now it says my account does not have permission. I never got a ban message. I do never had gold...
  10. why there is no Russian language GTA5 ? Mafia 3 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why there is no Russian language GTA5 ? Mafia 3 ?: how to fully enjoy the game and have fun when the passage of the mission you need to enter the machine to shoot or hide, you have to read the text below ? games are expensive , but the creators of...