Gta5

Discus and support Gta5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing gta 5 on disk and it got scatch so i down loaded it but now i cant play online can you help me 20bc5066-4783-427b-9e8e-d241f847de4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rickycampbell3, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Gta5

I was playing gta 5 on disk and it got scatch so i down loaded it but now i cant play online can you help me

:)

rickycampbell3, Apr 18, 2021
  2. SP4C3C0WB0Y84 Win User

Will gta5 be on xbox one ?

The next gen announcement seems to have taken some of the wind out of GTA5's sails IMO.

Me: Wow GTA5 looks cool

Sony and MS: Look at our next-gen stuff!

Me: ZOMG! I wonder if GTA5 will be on those?!

Sony and MS: Nope.gif

Me: Kthnxbai GTA5

Rockstar Games: D:<
  3. GoldenDachshund Win User

Gta 5

Ok, I guess I was confused then since this post is under GTA5 and its not a GTA5 issue, a hardware issue..
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

What you DON'T want in GTA V

hopefully watchdogs doesn't launch better than gta5, when I say launch, I mean start out better than gta5
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

How Much Competition will SR IV be to GTA V?

People will buy SR4, play it, finish it within a week, then just wait for GTA5

-

SR4 is the tip of the ice burg, GTA5 is everything else under water ;)
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

GTA v will not load

Hi, did you buy GTA5 digitally? Is it also the account/gamertag. UNTIL a week ago, GTA5 was no longer in the Gamepass. The question is if you own a purchased copy
Thema:

Gta5

1. Gta5 - Similar Threads - Gta5

2. Gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5: I purchase the Gta5 premium game on my Xbox one, the money did deduct from my bank account, but it doesn't show on my xbox its showing in my trolley for check out when i wanne check it out then it...
  3. GTA5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5: Help im having trouble with my GTA5 loading up. e14e8ddd-9cb2-4ae7-827a-47f499e642a5
  4. Got game shared gta5 and it won’t let me play it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game shared gta5 and it won’t let me play it: I recently got game shared gta5 from my mate and when ever i try to launch the game its says i need to sign in with my mates account so i can play gta5 but thatll kick him off the game and he wont...
  5. GTA5 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 download: My GTA5 disc said it couldn't load anymore due to not being able to read disc, I got fed an paid for it off xbox live. But when I try to download it, it gets to about 80% an then just stops an...
  6. GTA5 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 download: My GTA5 disc said it couldn't load anymore due to not being able to read disc, I got fed an paid for it off xbox live. But when I try to download it, it gets to about 80% an then just stops an...
  7. Gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5: My issue. with gta5 is when i drive my insurgent pick up upto my mobile operation center it makes me leave the session and then i ave to rejoin this issue has been happening ever since i purchased...
  8. Submarin from Gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Submarin from Gta5: I purchased and its missing . 6a4258dc-b725-47c6-a738-07092542e6a6
  9. Gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5: I am trying to play the game and I get a message that Xbox 360 game you are trying to play is not compatible with your System 3e4401d5-8846-4aab-ad97-6b9cb20de315
  10. Gta5 download. Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 download. Glitch: My gta v download wont let me buy things in ammunation or car resprays or anything HELP PLEASE 8d85da0b-ded2-4c70-a9b5-5a19775a633f