Gtav error downloading and tried customer services but still won’t download

Discus and support Gtav error downloading and tried customer services but still won’t download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought gta v in january it will not download comes up with error message i have spoken to customer services twice they run through on what tondo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sue 13, Mar 3, 2020.

1. sue 13
    sue 13 Guest

I bought gta v in january it will not download comes up with error message

i have spoken to customer services twice

they run through on what tondo to rectify the problem

nothing works

so i am left with a game that i have paid for but cannot play

i cannot find microsoft xbox one e mail address anywhere

can anyone please help

:)

sue 13, Mar 3, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sue,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What is the error code that you get when downloading? How are you connected to the internet? Any additional information would help us to assist you better.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Descarga se regresa [Edit - Translation] - Download comes back

Hello Angel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand that your Xbox 360 is having issues downloading Advanced Warfare. Was GTAV downloaded after or before you tried downloading Advanced Warfare? Also, I recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps
    laid out in this support article if you haven't already: Xbox Live content won’t download on your Xbox 360 console

Hope this helps!
  4. ColumnedJet9 Win User

Killing floor 2

I tried downloading it on the one s. no error message starts downloading highest i have got it to go is 13% and just stops and won’t start again even hitting the try installing again. Even the troubleshoot does not get it started again
  5. WaskyBLN Win User

Microsoft Points Card redeem but not credit in the Xbox 360

Cool!! The problem is still not solved..... after contacting the customer service yesterday again, and follow their indications deleting the payapl payment method and downloading again the profile, now I can not add again the paypal account for the payment
    -error 8C320008.

It seems that they are working hard to lose a customer .....
  6. SuperMXMan Win User

Service alert

by why are some of us still getting the message. All the apps are running, but I can't view anything if i can't log on. Customer service told me to delete my account (which I did) and I tried to download it (several times) and i keep getting the same message
    (xbox live error message).Ii'm at a lost.
Thema:

1. Gtav error downloading and tried customer services but still won’t download - Similar Threads - Gtav error downloading

2. So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...

in XboX Insiders
    So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...: submitted by /u/Anarcane-II [link] [comments]
  3. GTAV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV: I did everything, that I know of, washing disc, hard resetting my console also restarting it and ejecting the game disc and putting it back in. But unfortunetly the game won't install. Do you guys...
  4. I’m having an issue w gtav online

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having an issue w gtav online: I am unable to publish creator games. I made 2 survivors fixed any issues that had the error icon then when I go to submit it says I need to allow see content outside Xbox love and share content....
  5. GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV Saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services, Please help.: Every time i launch my game, i try to do something that requires a save and every time it says "saving failed unable to connect to rockstar game services." I know it has something to do with my...
  6. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  7. Gtav online help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gtav online help: Help on my account AskingSoda14242 also its from Rockstar Support. Most of the time it stop loading at 12am to 1am in the morning so i cant play until 1am to 2am 91f1c4a2-05b8-43d8-9b2a-812008451956
  8. Comprei Pacote Tubarão branco GTAV e não recebi [Translation - I bought white shark Gtav ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei Pacote Tubarão branco GTAV e não recebi [Translation - I bought white shark Gtav ...: Na noite de ontem (em 06/11/2018, [Mod Removed- Personal information) porém o dinheiro não entrou na minha conta do GTA-V e além disso comprei um carro na loja do JOGO de $400.000,00 e também não...
  9. Downloaded GTAV read disc error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded GTAV read disc error: Bought GTAV when it was discounted and downloaded it to a flash drive. It keeps saying read disc error, but its not a disc. Tech support said to delete and redownload, did that, no good, cleared...
  10. Error on download gtaV installation package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error on download gtaV installation package: I bought a game by xbox live 360 (gtaV), but you can not download the installation packages. (XBOX 360 elite console) be97e4cd-2119-413c-8d62-5b624c947264