GTAV Skills Prize Email Verification Not Sent 1-2 Weeks after I was announced As a Winner

Discus and support GTAV Skills Prize Email Verification Not Sent 1-2 Weeks after I was announced As a Winner in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, weeks ago I participated in the GTAV Skills Upload Challenge for Grand Theft Auto V on Xbox One that involved achieving a top 10 best time in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Salderin, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Salderin
    Salderin Guest

GTAV Skills Prize Email Verification Not Sent 1-2 Weeks after I was announced As a Winner

Hi, weeks ago I participated in the GTAV Skills Upload Challenge for Grand Theft Auto V on Xbox One that involved achieving a top 10 best time in the Bridge Binge Stunt Plane Challenge. I not only came in the top 10, but came in 1st, as a matter of
    fact. The terms and conditions for the contest stated that I'd get an email, or, if not that, a message over Xbox confirming my address and things of that nature, I assume, and I've yet to receive that email and it has been far longer than 1-2 weeks. I've
    already had 2 chats with Microsoft Support and 1 email conversation between myself and Rockstar Support, and recently I was instructed to come here by Microsoft Support. I won, if I'm correct, a keychain, water bottle, stress relief ball, and a USB drive,
    none of which I've gotten my hands on. I went through a lot of trouble winning the contest and I must say I'm disappointed that I have nothing to show for it. The contest is pretty official seeing as how both the video setting the challenge and the video
    in which the winners were shown were both on Xbox's official YouTube channel, so I find it interesting that no one seems to be able to help me on the matter. My Gamertag is . Please help me out.

:)

Salderin, Jan 19, 2015
  2. Xbox Live and Axe Deoderant Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner???

I got an email today saying that I was a Grand Prize winner in the previously mentioned sweepstakes but theres only 1 Grand Prize of 50,000 microsoft points and 3 first prizes of 25,000 microsoft points 10 2nd Prizes of 5,000 points and 180 3rd prizes of
    1250 points, So then why if Im the Grand Prize winner did I recieve only 400 points when its not even a listed prize. And I noticed another post where the guy was saying his email said he was a 3rd prize winner in his email but mine does say Im a grand prize
    winner

SteelerBlitz420, Jan 19, 2015
  3. won xbox one

Yep:

SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNER AND HIGHEST BIDDER NOTIFICATION:

Potential Sweepstakes Prize winners may be notified by mail, and/or phone (at Sponsors' sole discretion) at the postal address/ phone number provided at the time of registration on the Website. Highest Bidder Notification will be sent via email to the email
    address provided upon registration. Potential Sweepstakes Prize and Premium Auction winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release ("Affidavit") within ten (10) days of the initial attempted prize winner notification
    (as indicated by the date referenced in the Affidavit). In the event a prize winner or highest bidder in the Premium Auction is a minor (under the age of 18 or 19 in NE and AL), the prize or Premium Auction item will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian
    who will be required to sign and return the affidavit and assume all responsibilities as the winner. Failure to return the Affidavit within the ten (10) days, as stated in the Affidavit, may result in Prize or Premium Auction Item forfeiture, and an alternate
    winner may be selected, by means of another random drawing. Prize or Premium Auction item may also be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (or next highest bidder notified), if mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if the
    Premium Auction item winner is unable to travel during the time frame specified. Prizes, Auction items and Marketplace Items will be sent to winners at the postal address provided. You are responsible for keeping your postal address updated on the Website.
    Sponsors are not responsible for mail returned as undeliverable. Prizes won in the Sweepstakes and awarded by Auction will be shipped generally within 8-10 weeks from notification. Xbox One has targeted launch date of November 2013; therefore, the initial
    shipments may be slightly delayed; please allow 12- 14 weeks for delivery.

Major Keebler, Jan 19, 2015
  4. GTAV Skills Prize Email Verification Not Sent 1-2 Weeks after I was announced As a Winner

Hey there, Salderin! I'm very sorry about the delay in response! I hope that we can get this all sorted out for you.

We have notified the appropriate teams, and the right people are working on looking to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Please do keep an eye out for contact from them.

Additionally, I wanted to add that I watched your winning clip. Nice going! Hopefully we can get you those items you won. :3

Misses Quinzel, Jan 26, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Salderin! I'm very sorry about the delay in response! I hope that we can get this all sorted out for you.

We have notified the appropriate teams, and the right people are working on looking to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Please do keep an eye out for contact from them.

Additionally, I wanted to add that I watched your winning clip. Nice going! Hopefully we can get you those items you won. :3
  6. Major Keebler Win User

won xbox one

Yep:

SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNER AND HIGHEST BIDDER NOTIFICATION:

Potential Sweepstakes Prize winners may be notified by mail, and/or phone (at Sponsors' sole discretion) at the postal address/ phone number provided at the time of registration on the Website. Highest Bidder Notification will be sent via email to the email
    address provided upon registration. Potential Sweepstakes Prize and Premium Auction winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release ("Affidavit") within ten (10) days of the initial attempted prize winner notification
    (as indicated by the date referenced in the Affidavit). In the event a prize winner or highest bidder in the Premium Auction is a minor (under the age of 18 or 19 in NE and AL), the prize or Premium Auction item will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian
    who will be required to sign and return the affidavit and assume all responsibilities as the winner. Failure to return the Affidavit within the ten (10) days, as stated in the Affidavit, may result in Prize or Premium Auction Item forfeiture, and an alternate
    winner may be selected, by means of another random drawing. Prize or Premium Auction item may also be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (or next highest bidder notified), if mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if the
    Premium Auction item winner is unable to travel during the time frame specified. Prizes, Auction items and Marketplace Items will be sent to winners at the postal address provided. You are responsible for keeping your postal address updated on the Website.
    Sponsors are not responsible for mail returned as undeliverable. Prizes won in the Sweepstakes and awarded by Auction will be shipped generally within 8-10 weeks from notification. Xbox One has targeted launch date of November 2013; therefore, the initial
    shipments may be slightly delayed; please allow 12- 14 weeks for delivery.
  7. Allebas Win User

Xbox Twitter account sweepstakes

Hi again SoulReap3r83,

I look at the Xbox and it is supercool and congrats on be a winner. I read the rules regarding the winner and it looks the winner should receive their prize within 28days after they been contacted.

6. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION, AND PRIZES

At the end of the Entry Period, Microsoft will randomly select four (4) winners from among all eligible entries. Four (4) winners will receive one (1) Godzilla: King of the Monsters Xbox One X Custom Console (Approximate Retail
    Value $599), pending confirmation of eligibility.

Potential winners will be notified via DM on Twitter. You must be a follower of @xbox for us to contact you if you win. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return any Forms,
    the selected winner will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be selected time allowing. If you are a potential winner and you are 14 or older, but are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian
    to sign all required forms on your behalf. Unclaimed prizes will remain unawarded.

The ARV of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the
    prize is awarded or redeemed. We will determine the value of the prize to be the fair market value at the time of prize award. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties
    of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.

The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $2396

We will only award one (1) prize per person during the Entry Period. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Microsoft reserves the right
    to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize is unavailable. Prizes will be sent no later than 28 days after winner selection. Prize winners may be required to complete and return prize claim and / or tax forms (“Forms”) within
    the deadline stated in the winner notification. Taxes on the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, who is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a prize. By accepting a prize, you agree that Microsoft
    may use your entry, name, image and hometown online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Promotion without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
  8. Yombi GS Win User

Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

I found this on the xbox.com

"FanFest ticket random drawing winners are eligible for two (2) tickets: one (1) ticket to be purchased by the winner and one (1) to be purchased by their Guest. During their registration process, winners will have 24
    hours to purchase their ticket. The moment they are registered, they will be prompted to provide an email of their Guest. Inviting a Guest is optional. If chosen, a Guest will have 24 hours the moment the email is sent from the ticketing system to purchase
    their FanFest ticket. Guests will be responsible for their own ticket purchase.
    If no Guest is registered after 24 hours, the unclaimed ticket is returned to the random drawing."
  9. chrisjr30 Win User

Reeses halloween Dashboard games

The Instant-Win Prizes will be e-mailed within four (4) weeks following the end of the Sweepstakes to the e-mail address associated with the Instant Winner's Xbox LIVE account profile. Return of any prize as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within
    the specified time period will result in forfeiture of prize. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize or declines prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the Instant Winner in the Second-Chance Drawing (see Rule #6), time and circumstances
    permitting.
Thema:

1. GTAV Skills Prize Email Verification Not Sent 1-2 Weeks after I was announced As a Winner - Similar Threads - GTAV Skills Prize

2. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  3. Gtav online help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gtav online help: Help on my account AskingSoda14242 also its from Rockstar Support. Most of the time it stop loading at 12am to 1am in the morning so i cant play until 1am to 2am 91f1c4a2-05b8-43d8-9b2a-812008451956
  4. Comprei Pacote Tubarão branco GTAV e não recebi [Translation - I bought white shark Gtav ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei Pacote Tubarão branco GTAV e não recebi [Translation - I bought white shark Gtav ...: Na noite de ontem (em 06/11/2018, [Mod Removed- Personal information) porém o dinheiro não entrou na minha conta do GTA-V e além disso comprei um carro na loja do JOGO de $400.000,00 e também não...
  5. GTAV wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV wont download: I’ve tried installing my disc copy of GTAV on different accounts, offline and with and without the updates and I have no idea why to do to get it to install, I’ve tried installing other game and...
  6. I havent even went into online and i cant play on gtav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I havent even went into online and i cant play on gtav: i havent wven played online and it wont let me play gta v online e1e494e6-1bba-4943-9021-c1311965166a
  7. GTAV takes too much time to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV takes too much time to install: Yesterday I purchased the GTAV CD for Xbox 360 and started the installing process and it was stuck on 5265/7828 and I left overnight and it still says the same thing. Is it a technical problem or...
  8. Can't download gtav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download gtav: Please can someone help.. Trying to download gta v and just keep getting error and download stops ba66ab7d-3dcf-4ec8-b96b-1927dafd9278
  9. Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...: If you ever want some good footage this guy is awesome! Check him out here: mixer.com/iN8k fb.com/LLLumiNatey gaming.youtube.com/iN8kPro twitter.com/LLLumiNatey instagram.com/N8ah...
  10. Gtav com ban for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gtav com ban for no reason?!: My friends an I were running smuggling missions in gtav, had a guy steal a crate, then he reported me for trying to get it back. I never sent a message with profanity or anything violating the...