GTX 1650 Performing Exellent on Benchmarks but Performs terribly when you actually play FIX...

Discus and support GTX 1650 Performing Exellent on Benchmarks but Performs terribly when you actually play FIX... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering why my graphics card (GTX 1650) performs explendidly on bencmark applications and website, but when playing a game like minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownFF, Sep 17, 2021.

1. UnknownFF
    UnknownFF Guest

GTX 1650 Performing Exellent on Benchmarks but Performs terribly when you actually play FIX...

Hello I was wondering why my graphics card (GTX 1650) performs explendidly on bencmark applications and website, but when playing a game like minecraft it sucks, it only achieve to get 40 - 70FPS. Idk why that happens but when I tried playing Cyberpunk it achieves to get 70 to 120 FPS even though Cyberpunk is a detailed game and is much more of a heavy game than Minecraft.

Also when playing Minecraft my cpu goes to 100%!!, but my GPU just stays at 20% or 10% usage, when gpu goes upto 100% usage the performance is incredible, but I dont know why mc wont do that.

Laptop Specs
    Cpu: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50Ghz (10th Generation)

Memory: 8.0GB (2933MHz)

Disk: SSD WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-256G-1014

GPU/ Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti [Dedicated GPU Memory 4.0 GB (0.0)]

:)

UnknownFF, Sep 17, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

GTX 1650 Performing Exellent on Benchmarks but Performs terribly when you actually play FIX or a DIAGNOSIS for this please

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?
    Go to your NVidia control panel, under programs go to minecraft and make sure you set the rendering GPU as your GTX 1650TI, not the integrated graphics.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

No Man's Sky on PC via XBox Beta App, Game runs impossibly slowly, is it meant to run on via XBox Beta?

I found this video of No Man Sky being played on a...

Intel i5 4590, - this CPU is much older than your i5 7400,

16Gb RAM, - about the same as yours, although the speed of the RAM is unknown,

GTX 1650 Super - is slightly more powerful than a GTX 1650, but with the limited space in your case a Super model may not fit,

This is at 1080p, at all Ultra settings,

https://youtu.be/5K7EvFyt9GE

with a GTX 1650 you may have to use a mix of High and Medium setting to get as close to 60 fps that you can,

This video gives you an idea of what sort of performance you'll get with No Man Sky.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

DirectX 12

The gpu inside the Xbox One isn't powerful enough to run games at smooth frame rate in native 4k. Most mid to high end PC video cards struggle to run games in 4k with the exception of the GTX Titan/GTX 780 Ti/GTX Titan Black. The benchmarks are there to
    prove it. If you want to argue that a 500$ console will be able to match that performance be my gest, but I say Microsoft is shooting the gun with those comments.
  5. DerrickFarthing Win User

No Man's Sky on PC via XBox Beta App, Game runs impossibly slowly, is it meant to run on via XBox Beta?

Hi Obsessive Power,

Would this be the 1650 you mean...?

ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 Gaming iTX
    Derrick
  6. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Xbox One and Alienware X51

Thema:

1. GTX 1650 Performing Exellent on Benchmarks but Performs terribly when you actually play FIX... - Similar Threads - GTX 1650 Performing

2. Forza Horizon 4 on a GTX 590

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 on a GTX 590: I am running two GTX 590 cards in Quad SLI (there are two GPUs per card). Whenever I try to launch the game I get the error code FH503 even though GTX 590 is supposed to be able to run DirectX12....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 POOR FPS Performance on GTX 1080Ti

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 POOR FPS Performance on GTX 1080Ti: Hello ! i have very bad performance in FH4 , already tried reinstalling windows (format) , installing other drivers etc and still i have 40-50fps to 64 fps , suttering all the time , spikes etc ,...
  4. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050: Hello, I've finally bought forza horizon 4, and as I start the game, everything looks good, it put the graphics on medium, just like in the demo, and I start playing, as it finally loads, I see...
  6. When does the Gears Of War 4 GTX video card promotion end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does the Gears Of War 4 GTX video card promotion end?: hello, is like to know when the promotion for receiving a free copy of Gears Of War 4 with the purchase of a GTX 1080 or 1070 video card end. One source said October 30th, but the official...
  7. Do xbox one owners who bought an GTX 1070/1080 and received a Gears of War 4 promo code also ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do xbox one owners who bought an GTX 1070/1080 and received a Gears of War 4 promo code also ...: Hello, I bought an ASUS GTX 1080 from Amazon on Monday and today they sent me a promo code to get Gears of War 4 from the Nvidia website. I redeemed the code and followed the directions to...
  8. Didn't receive Gears of War 4 with GTX 1080 purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive Gears of War 4 with GTX 1080 purchase: I recently purchased a gtx 1080 and redeemed the code I was given which entitled me to a free copy of Gears of War 4. Problem is that after redeeming it I don't see the game in xbox app. I...
  9. Xbox DVR not working with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR not working with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti: Hello, after make a few clips with this same Graphic card, now i am receiving the message that my PC dont have the requirements to record clips. Can someone help me ?...
  10. killer instinct video tearing on gtx 960

in XBoX Games and Apps
    killer instinct video tearing on gtx 960: People need help after the updates'm having an annoying problem to such a cut screen, tears on the screen during gameplay. I tested 4 nvidia drivers and all had the same problem. Is anyone having...