GU General Membership

Discus and support GU General Membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to the xbox community, I em from Gamers United. We have just opened a "General Membership" this is for non competitive players to join under our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fat Orphantears, Jan 26, 2014.

1. GU General Membership

:)

Fat Orphantears, Jan 26, 2014
  2. GU, General Membership

You should make a third thread.

Rosko N Friends, Jan 26, 2014
  3. GU General Membership

General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends. You may also need help to get better or get past something.

It's to let gamer have some forms to talk on and, to get info on upcoming DLC and evens

Fat Orphantears, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Rosko N Friends Win User

GU, General Membership

You should make a third thread.
  5. xEAGEROGREx Win User

Gamers United Expanding

We have over 10 members who have joined as General Members to just casual game together and over 20 who play competitively. We also have another team who joined GU to play under our banner. GU is a great program come check us out if your looking for a team
    or community to game with.
  6. P R ll D E Win User

Project: GU RECRUITING all players!

big bumpins for Project: GU!
  7. P R ll D E Win User

Adult looking for a MW 3 clan.

Rancid, I've told you before and I'll tell you again, Project GU is always willing to help you out and take you in. GU's main focus at the moment is indeed COD MW3 though we do play other games occasionally. I'm almost always on during the week and there
    are many other members who are on at other times. As I said, if you would like to join GU, the door is always open.
  8. Varakharne Win User

YU-GI-OH

What the .. I dont even .. what is a Yu-Gu-oh ?
Thema:

GU General Membership

1. GU General Membership - Similar Threads - General Membership

2. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  3. Xbox poderia adicionar Heroes & general? [Could Xbox add Heroes & general?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox poderia adicionar Heroes & general? [Could Xbox add Heroes & general?]: Olá, vocês poderiam adicionar um jogo chamdo Heroes & General (H&G)? Estou aqui como um fan desse jogo, esse jogo tem um potencial gigantesco que se passa na segunda guerra mundial o com a...
  4. halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.: so ill make it short: i have subtitles on but when im in game, there are none outside of cutscene, is this normal? also, when im using the rifle that i first start with in HALO REACH, i cant...
  5. OneGuide and general boot issues

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide and general boot issues: [Beta Ring] [Xbox One X Scorpio Edition] Anyone having issues with OneGuide and TV Tuner? Randomly, my OneGuide will crash or just not boot up at all. Multiple hard resets later, and sometimes it...
  6. Isn't games volume low compared to apps in general?! For example, Spotify only at 5% is...

in XboX Insiders
    Isn't games volume low compared to apps in general?! For example, Spotify only at 5% is...: Is this happening also outside test builds? This is bothering me for some time, but even more now that I decided to play Red Dead Redemption II using its own soundtrack in the background, setting...
  7. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  8. Profile, accent colors and general theming

in XboX Insiders
    Profile, accent colors and general theming: I think personally the current accent colors are limited, i had some idea of potentially gradients or a color picker instead of the presets as they are rather bland, also i think a system wide...
  9. GU, General Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GU, General Membership: General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends. It's to let gamer also have a forms to talk on and, to get info on upcoming DLC and events. To learn more, you can...
  10. GU General Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GU General Membership: General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends. You may also need help to get better or get past something. It's to let gamer have some forms to talk on and, to get...