GU, General Membership

Discus and support GU, General Membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends. It's to let gamer also have a forms to talk on and, to get info on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fat Orphantears, Feb 15, 2014.

1. GU, General Membership

General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends.

It's to let gamer also have a forms to talk on and, to get info on upcoming DLC and events.

To learn more, you can find us at http://www.gamersunitedpro.com/index.php

:)

Fat Orphantears, Feb 15, 2014
  2. GU General Membership

General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends. You may also need help to get better or get past something.

It's to let gamer have some forms to talk on and, to get info on upcoming DLC and evens

3. GU General Membership

4. GU, General Membership

You should make a third thread.

Rosko N Friends, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Rosko N Friends Win User

GU, General Membership

You should make a third thread.
  6. xEAGEROGREx Win User

Gamers United Expanding

We have over 10 members who have joined as General Members to just casual game together and over 20 who play competitively. We also have another team who joined GU to play under our banner. GU is a great program come check us out if your looking for a team
    or community to game with.
  7. P R ll D E Win User

Project: GU RECRUITING all players!

big bumpins for Project: GU!
  8. P R ll D E Win User

Adult looking for a MW 3 clan.

Rancid, I've told you before and I'll tell you again, Project GU is always willing to help you out and take you in. GU's main focus at the moment is indeed COD MW3 though we do play other games occasionally. I'm almost always on during the week and there
    are many other members who are on at other times. As I said, if you would like to join GU, the door is always open.
  9. Varakharne Win User

YU-GI-OH

What the .. I dont even .. what is a Yu-Gu-oh ?
Thema:

GU, General Membership

1. GU, General Membership - Similar Threads - General Membership

2. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...
  3. Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...

in XboX Insiders
    Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...: This completely destroyed an already broken feature, since this tab didn't work at all for some official clubs. Now it's totally useless, since it only randomly shows captures posted in clubs,...
  4. YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General: Don’t you think With the new Xbox Series X coming out there will be a way to Stream gameplay on YouTube for all of the YouTube Content Creators Don’t you think cause some people might have a...
  5. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  6. Xbox In General

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox In General: My Xbox One S won't let me access chats or my internet when my internet is perfectly fine and it won't let me play my online games when I want to. My profile says I'm Offline when I haven't set my...
  7. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?: Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one...
  8. Botched general release update? Why new 2005 Insider builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Botched general release update? Why new 2005 Insider builds?: Hello all, I'm not an insider but I always follow the news about new updates. My non-insider Xbox One X was supposed to get an update yesterday, but it never showed up, even after continually...
  9. GU General Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GU General Membership: General Membership, this is to give you a home or a place to find to friends. You may also need help to get better or get past something. It's to let gamer have some forms to talk on and, to get...
  10. GU General Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GU General Membership: Hello to the xbox community, I em from Gamers United. We have just opened a "General Membership" this is for non competitive players to join under our general membership. You get all the...