Guess account is muted

Discus and support Guess account is muted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so I play "Ark survival evolved" when I sign in with my guest account my mic goes mute I'm using the same controller with wired headset I just want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillyTh3 k1d, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 AM.

1. BillyTh3 k1d
    BillyTh3 k1d Guest

Guess account is muted

Hey so I play "Ark survival evolved" when I sign in with my guest account my mic goes mute I'm using the same controller with wired headset I just want to control my guest account character it will not let me use
    the mic plugged into the controller. I have a friend that has an Xbox One platform that uses his guest account and still able to talk to me why is it not working on my console please help me

:)

BillyTh3 k1d, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  2. choppyseize Win User

Guess account is muted

Have you checked to be sure there's no restrictions on the account? It could be considered a child account. In which case you would need to add it to a family account and remove some restrictions.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Guess account is muted

Is the headset assigned to the primary account you sign in with?
  4. TomuO2 Win User

Guess account is muted

Va voir dans les paramétre audio de la xbox , aussi fait attention que la prise du micro sois bien valide car le mien déconne aussi , il faut la tourner un tout petit peux pour que les autre m'entende .
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

mute

I guess you could say that for you, muting is pretty...

Standard.
  6. Khronokai Win User

Watch out all forza 4 players! UNtrusted player there

I guess there's a sucker born every minute. Mute, report, move on.
Thema:

Guess account is muted

1. Guess account is muted - Similar Threads - Guess account muted

2. Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  3. Chyba 0x800704cf Xbox One [Translation - I guess the 0x800704cf Xbox One]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chyba 0x800704cf Xbox One [Translation - I guess the 0x800704cf Xbox One]: Ahoj, mám problém s přihlašováním do účtu na Xboxu One, problém se objevil před cca třičtvrtě rokem, ze začátku jen sporadicky.Tedˇuž to nejde i třikrát do týdne, dokonce se nepřihlásim ani...
  4. I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?: August 24th from Brad: "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users we will be releasing a new 1910 build today at 2.00pm PDT 8/24/19. This build is feature complete for 1910 and...
  5. I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear: Me and my friends were playing games and we ran into this kid and we killed him. He got all mad and started messaging me. He ended up asking me if I was autistic. I invited him to the party and he...
  6. Xbox (360 i guess) My profile editor will not show the option to edit my Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox (360 i guess) My profile editor will not show the option to edit my Location: if you are on the xbox 360 and go to your profile you have your gamertag, picture, motto, location, bio, etc. which you can input all your own obviously. well my location is not what i want (i set...
  7. account issue, guess haked?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    account issue, guess haked?!: Hey Community, I was on a foreign mission an meanwhile i noticed that my microsoft account get´s unusual. My gamer-tag does still excist, but my login is gone. Someone changed my e-mail adress...
  8. Microsoft Rewards?? I Guess?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards?? I Guess?: Hey! Not sure why I was redirected here by the Customer Support team.... But anyways. I was just checking out the new Microsoft Rewards App on my Xbox and it shows me an offer of buying an...
  9. I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?: it says "because of your past behavior you cannot play multi-player games online." Now idk how and why but my only guess is that someone reported me, but my brothers were playing Call of Duty 3. I...
  10. xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared: It now says the below the date has gone? and im still banned the below picture is from it first happend any help would be great rang microsoft said there isnt a department to talk to. I've just...