Guest problems

Discus and support Guest problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time my buddy tries to add me as a guest it forcibly signs him off and says you need a valid membership. He has Xbox Live. What may be the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shunned Odin, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Shunned Odin
    Shunned Odin Guest

Guest problems

Every time my buddy tries to add me as a guest it forcibly signs him off and says you need a valid membership. He has Xbox Live. What may be the problem?

:)

Shunned Odin, Mar 9, 2014
  2. Gears of war 1 co op issue how to sign in a guest

How do i sign in a guest like gears 3?

I have played last with no problems but now the guest wont sign in there is no option for guest when i go to sign in with the 2nd controller

SaltyFoal444761, Mar 9, 2014
  3. Stupid question? multiplayer/ splitscreen on LIVE?

I have played splitscreen and my partner signed in as "Guest" with no problems

Clutch DiZaStEr, Mar 9, 2014
  4. Guest problems

He probably doesn't have gold

spartan Mook117, Mar 19, 2014
  5. spartan Mook117 Win User

Guest problems

He probably doesn't have gold
  6. Keltic Kelly Win User

Guest key problems

tried this but no luck says I need a adult to sign in to change settings
  7. Keltic Kelly Win User

Guest key problems

I am the account holder I am 57 years old so has I was saying it will not let me pass the guest key loop
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Guest key problems

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As you're having trouble getting past that guest key, I recommend using the following support article to help you move forward and get your profile logged in:

Set up and manage a guest key on your Xbox One console

Give the solutions a try and let us know the results!

I hope this helps you out!
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

BIG PROBLEM with Guest

Thema:

Guest problems

1. Guest problems - Similar Threads - Guest problems

2. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  3. Guest Key

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guest Key: Can I change the guest key from a computer or do I have to do it on the xbox? Please provide instructions.... I need to change the guest key as parent for security reasons....
  4. how do I delete a guest account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I delete a guest account: so yes hello ive been trying to play some ultimate chicken horse with my friends but fsr the guest accounts wont work. ive decided to delete them, but i have no idea how....
  5. Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest: Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in Fortnite juice....
  6. Guest key problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest key problems: After removing my account from my xbox I cannot add my account back. when I try to sign in it asks for my guest key cannot get past this because after 3 attempts it will not let me put in my...
  7. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest: I bought Joy Ride Turbo on my XBox one. Local multiplayer doesn't work, when I tried to sign in as a second player as guest, I've got an error message, it gives an error saying that guest cannot...
  8. Log in problem (guest code)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in problem (guest code): I bought a used console with logged account on it. The problem is i wanted to make my new account, so i delete previous user account, and wanted to log with my account. But console has guest code...
  9. Problems accessing guest (1)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems accessing guest (1): Does anyone know how to access your guest (1) account without having to hit add guest? For some reason my guest (2) account keeps popping up. I hope microsoft didn’t delete the #1 guest option to...
  10. ERROR - 'There was a problem adding a guest, but it should work if you try again'

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR - 'There was a problem adding a guest, but it should work if you try again': Hi, I am having issues when trying to sign a guest in so i can play Gears of War 4 online. I get an error message stating 'There was a problem adding a guest, but it should work if you try again'....