Guidlines

Discus and support Guidlines in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; or can I find the unrelated guidelines for the Xbox forum? df4f9019-298b-4ca4-8089-c40e1b444da4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Math45500, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Math45500
    Math45500 Guest

Guidlines

or can I find the unrelated guidelines for the Xbox forum?

:)

Math45500, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Guidlines

Hello Math,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Xbox forums Guidelines can be found on the front page. The direct link can be found here :

Xbox Forum Guidelines

Hope this helps!
  3. a tired old guy Win User

hackers on ghost

Maybe its against their guidlines to send people to another site. So, they send them here so we can tell them.... lol
  4. Iznod7337 Win User

Can not connect to xbox live

Thank you both, i will look at the links and follow the guidlines for fastest help, again i do appreciate the quick feedback and will post if not able to resolve the issue.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Quick Question!

You are not allowed to ask for codes/trials of any kind on the forums. Heres a guidline to posting on the xbox forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../6.aspx
  6. FoomBerry Win User

Paypal what´s up whit that?

Thema:

Guidlines

1. Guidlines - Similar Threads - Guidlines

2. Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines: So uploading custom images is now a new thing with the xbox one beta app for windows 10 i want to upload a cute pic of myself flicking off the camera and im wondering if that's too edgy/ not...