Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.

Discus and support Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Krawnnic, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Krawnnic
    Krawnnic Guest

I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in any shape or form. Ive tried usb 2.0 and 3.0 slots, and installed xbox accessories. If I plug the guitar
    into the xbox 360 it works just fine.

:)

Krawnnic, Oct 21, 2018
  2. matanmeyer
    matanmeyer Guest
    How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device?

How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device? what is the connection method - is it WiFi , is it Bluetooth? or is it something else. please let me know.

matanmeyer, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Xbox360 guitar hero leads required...drums to controller

If the game doesn't detect the Mic, then it won't work. Alternatively you can connect your Xbox headset mic to your controller and use that for some Guitar Hero titles.

Irixion, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Krawnnic,

As the 360 Xplorer controller is a third party accessory, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to download the required drivers.

XBF Lance J, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc. - Similar Threads - Guitar hero 360

2. Guitar hero 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar hero 3: Hi, honestly I was just wondering if we are ever going to get Guitar Hero 3 on Xbox One? If we did the would be so awesome. 2bea3334-9549-4c28-96fc-7d644cb0d1f8
  3. can i ue my guitar hero live xbox one controller with the xbox one version of rock band 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i ue my guitar hero live xbox one controller with the xbox one version of rock band 4: hi i would like to know if my guitar hero live controller will work with the rock band 4 game on my xbox one?????? f034d1a5-d0d3-442a-8828-e766c4c43fc3
  4. Guitar Hero Live e Rock Band compatibilidade do Ghuitar Hero 3 no Xbox one e Guitarra de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar Hero Live e Rock Band compatibilidade do Ghuitar Hero 3 no Xbox one e Guitarra de...: [Subject Translation- Guitar Hero Live e Rock Band compatibilidade do Ghuitar Hero 3 no Xbox one e Guitarra de playstation 2] Eu não consigo jogar o ghuitar hero live no xbox one, pelo fato de...
  5. Projet reto xbox , demande le retour du compatible pour la serie Rock band et guitar hero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Projet reto xbox , demande le retour du compatible pour la serie Rock band et guitar hero: (Mod Title Translation) Project Reto Xbox, request the return of the compatible for the Serie Rock band and Guitar Hero Avec le retour de rock band 4 et le projet retrocompatible. Pensez vous...
  6. Guitar Hero III Wired XPlorer Guitar not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Guitar Hero III Wired XPlorer Guitar not working?: I don't know where to put this so I hope I put it in the right place. I bought a wired GH3 XPlorer and have been using it on my PC for 6 days and it worked fine for all of them up until today...
  7. Guitar hero 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar hero 3: Hello. And ⛄️Welcome⛄️ to my discussion. Im gonna be talking about Guitar Hero 3. Theres a DLC ( Downloadable Content ). Called: DrangonForce Three Pack. I really liked that bundle but I lost...
  8. Help 360 guitar hero live update not downloading due to error code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help 360 guitar hero live update not downloading due to error code ...: I have an xbox 360 slim and bought guitar hero live. Upon trying to install the game I found out I didn't have enough memory to do so. I purchased a 120GB hard drive and was able to install the...
  9. How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device?: How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device? what is the connection method - is it WiFi , is it Bluetooth? or is it something else. please let me know....
  10. xbox 360 guitar hero on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 guitar hero on xbox one?: hi all real noob to all this and tried searching but no luck will old guitar hero for 360 work on the xbox one and more importantly is the guitar gonna be compatible with it? sorry for wasting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xplorer 360 guitar says connected to 1 & 4 but doesnt work