Gulag Recon Cant be finished

Discus and support Gulag Recon Cant be finished in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello In the Rise of the tomb raider there is a mission called Gulag Recon when you have the 3 intelligence you have to go back to the mission giver... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Szirony-[xboxvenue], Nov 8, 2019.

1. Gulag Recon Cant be finished

Hello

In the Rise of the tomb raider there is a mission called Gulag Recon when you have the 3 intelligence you have to go back to the mission giver and talk with them but it's bugged and you cannot talk with them anyway i press X button nothing happened. I reinstalled
    my xbox, i reinstalled the game , i searched on forums on youtube and still nothing. 2 or 3 years passed and nothing happened its just need a little patch to fix this bug i need the achievement and the 100% game finish Gulag Recon Cant be finished :D

:)

Szirony-[xboxvenue], Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Szirony-[xboxvenue],

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your game completed. I can totally understand how this could affect your whole gaming experience when it comes to this game. Since this issue is intra-game, you might receive the best
    help from Rise's developer,
    Crystal Dynamics

When you get the chance, reach out to them for a little more specific information when it comes to this bug.

Thanks!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I've never had the issue myself, have you tried loading an earlier save if you can, that might fix the issue.
  4. WMBJR Win User

Gulag Recon mission GLITCHED

Same issue here. Seems it is doing the same on 360 aloso.
  5. JSweby Win User

Happened for me last night too on Xbox One.
  6. EricBryantZQ Win User

Same thing is happening to me. XB1
Thema:

1. Gulag Recon Cant be finished - Similar Threads - Gulag Recon Cant

2. Ghost Recon Break Point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Break Point: bugs aside, i loved it, the storyline was much more focused in breakpoint, and the combat was fun, the driving is still sketchy but a bit better than wildlands, and it was most importantly a fun...
  3. What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you think of Ghost Recon Breakpoint?: The game looks like a Far Cry, but more frantic. b7e80590-0943-4457-9ff4-e34634ac0906
  4. Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint.: I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?...
  5. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  6. Ghost Recon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon: I've been charged through paypay twice for ghost recon and it takes me back to microsoft store every time. b1adf1ec-9e8a-4823-a88c-4ae457b5a4a7
  7. Ghost Recon: Cashpoint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost Recon: Cashpoint: honestly most games are moving to this 574c8e60-8beb-4a37-8176-4327d56a7f8f
  8. Soviet Installation Mission Gulag Recon Bug??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soviet Installation Mission Gulag Recon Bug??: Cannot hand in the Mission to complete Gulag Recon, i'm currently trying to get 100% on all area's but Soviet Installation is stuck at 99% because this mission will not hand in, you "Return the...
  9. Gulag Recon mission GLITCHED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gulag Recon mission GLITCHED: I collected the three pieces of intel but when i try to give them to the guy it just makes the sound of pressing x but dorsnt complete the mission or do anything other than make the clicking...
  10. Crashing/Reboot to Dashboard when loading Gulag checkpoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashing/Reboot to Dashboard when loading Gulag checkpoint: I am about 16% in on ROTTR (digital download.) However when I try to load at the Gulag checkpoint (right when the shootout takes place) the load locks up and immediately sends me back to the...