Guns For Hire

Discus and support Guns For Hire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guns For Hire is a very very new clan. The other CEO and I are now looking to start this clan and get members. If you are interested you can message me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGN OFC Milhous, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Guns For Hire

Guns For Hire is a very very new clan. The other CEO and I are now looking to start this clan and get members. If you are interested you can message me or check out our website.

Guns For Hire

There is a forum on there, a chat box and a link to the clans Facebook page. My contact information is also on there.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Have a great day! Happy Gaming

Guns For Hire CEO

GFH Police 9 (Veronica)

:)

XGN OFC Milhous, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Guns For Hire (GFH)

You must be 17 years old or older. Can be denied if maturity level is low. I am 20 and the other CEO will be 21 in a few months.

3. Guns For Hire (GFH)

I am one of the two CEO's of GFH. We are just getting started and we have not recruited anyone yet. I am looking for potential leaders and members that would like to help start off a clan. Please visit out website http://gunsforhireclan.yolasite.com
    It is a free one since we are unsure of how far it is going to go. We have great plans for this clan and if we get a good turnout we will pay for our own website. My name will change to a GFH name within the nest 2 weeks and so will the other CEO. Any questions
    my contact information is on the website. Have a Great Day

4. Guns For Hire

GFH is still looking for members. We just started recruiting not to long ago so we need leaders that want to help get a clan going. If interested please send me a message.

Guns For Hire CEO

GFH Police 9 (Veronica)

XGN OFC Milhous, Mar 17, 2014
  5. XGN OFC Milhous Win User

Guns For Hire

GFH is still looking for members. We just started recruiting not to long ago so we need leaders that want to help get a clan going. If interested please send me a message.

Guns For Hire CEO

GFH Police 9 (Veronica)
  6. XGN OFC Milhous Win User

Guns For Hire (GFH)

You must be 17 years old or older. Can be denied if maturity level is low. I am 20 and the other CEO will be 21 in a few months.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

The Possibilty of Jobs Being Implemented?

You are not an actual hitman; you are more of a "gun for hire".
  8. LegoBoy22 Win User

Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn

Closed for Applications. I have all the guns for hire and its stuck at 87%
  9. DogRox1 Win User

Halo 3: ODST (Assistance with achievements & Guide)

hehe thissounds like a "GUNS for HIRE" post! what happened to just playing for FUN?!?! ;o)
Thema:

Guns For Hire

1. Guns For Hire - Similar Threads - Guns Hire

2. Best gun in BO4 *multiplayer*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gun in BO4 *multiplayer*: Hey guys, Just wanted to see everyone's opinion on this matter. For me it's definitely the Rampart. I can see why it's not for everyone but once you unlock High Calibre 1 & 2 and you have some...
  3. RESIDENT EVIL 2 the Samurai Gun model Chriss and Claire DLC reserve

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RESIDENT EVIL 2 the Samurai Gun model Chriss and Claire DLC reserve: I could not reserve Resident Evil 2, they will take out the Samurai Gun (model Chriss and Claire) DLC to be able to buy it later. a25832ed-6743-4b30-a656-b1ad5ace922d
  4. RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE: Gold Bonus Thank you to dedicated Red Dead Online Beta players worldwide for your continuing feedback as we work together to refine the game experience. As a token of our gratitude for your...
  5. Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC samurai gun (model Claire) and (model Leon)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC samurai gun (model Claire) and (model Leon): I did not get the 2 pistols from the reserve. Weapons can be obtained by unlocking them in the game or by getting some S rank. They are not to be purchased in the store.Thanks...
  6. redeem code gives not a game but a gun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code gives not a game but a gun: Hello, I got a big issue here, I've bought a redeemcode for farcry 5, bought this from a non microsoft medium, I've put the code in and redeem it and I just had a dlc gun! I contacted the seller...
  7. All my guns are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my guns are gone: morning !,, I turned on my Xbox1 to play call of duty 3 and I notice my guns and armor are gone, then I process to turn it off and when I came back on I’m missing some guns and some of the...
  8. Guns For Hire NOW Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guns For Hire NOW Recruiting: Guns For Hire is a very very new clan. The other CEO and I are now looking to start this clan and get members. If you are interested you can message me or check out our website. Guns For Hire...
  9. Guns For Hire (GFH)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guns For Hire (GFH): I am one of the two CEO's of GFH. We are just getting started and we have not recruited anyone yet. I am looking for potential leaders and members that would like to help start off a clan. Please...
  10. Wheelman looking for a hired gun. NOT a clan/crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheelman looking for a hired gun. NOT a clan/crew: I already belong to a crew. Basically just looking for a friend with a mic to do missions with here and there. My crew works thirds and so they're in bed by noon. Sometimes I play in the...