Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries)

Discus and support Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich möchte einem Freund in der USA eine Guthabenkarte schenken. Allerdings bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die in Deutschland gekaufte Karte dort gültig... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DustedRedStone, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries)

Ich möchte einem Freund in der USA eine Guthabenkarte schenken. Allerdings bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die in Deutschland gekaufte Karte dort gültig ist. Kann man also eine in Deutschland erworbene Karte in den Vereinigten Staaten einlösen? Wenn nicht, gäbe
    es auch andere Methoden?

[Translation]

I want to give a gift card to a friend in the United States. However, I am not sure whether the card purchased in Germany is valid there. So can you redeem a card purchased in Germany in the United States? If not, would there be other methods?

:)

DustedRedStone, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there DustedRedStone,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there DustedRedStone,

Unfortunately gift cards are region locked so any prepaid codes that are purchased in Germany would not be available for use in the United States. Also there would be no way that you can purchase content for different regions through
    the Microsoft store.

I hope this helps.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Change Of Region

Hi, gift vouchers/cards will only work in the country you purchased them in. So no the card will not work in America. Your only option is to use it yourself or give it to someone else in your country.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Buying for gift vouchers for someone in another country.

Hey there AdoredManager74,

She would need to make the purchase at a local retailer in Sweden to make that happen. There isn't a way to purchase currency across regions like that.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gifting games to other countrys.

With region locking, your account region has to match your physical location.
Thema:

1. Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries) - Similar Threads - Gutscheine andere Länder

2. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  3. gift uit andere region ontvangen [Translation - Gift from other region received ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift uit andere region ontvangen [Translation - Gift from other region received ]: Ik heb vandaag de nieuwe dlc voor Ark survival evolved gekregen , hij woont in Engeland en dat valt onder een andere regio. ik heb de code geprobeerd in te wisselen maar dat gaat niet.Niet op xbox...
  4. Xbox Gutschein nicht bekommen obwohl ich gezahlt habe [Translation - Don't get Xbox voucher ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gutschein nicht bekommen obwohl ich gezahlt habe [Translation - Don't get Xbox voucher ...: ich habe mir ein 10 euro Xbox gutschein code per eps zahlung bestellt mit der bestellnummer: [Mod Removed] hier dazu noch einen screenshot der bestellung: [Mod Removed] problem ist das mir das...
  5. Pre order bonus for Halo Wars 2 Professors Anders Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order bonus for Halo Wars 2 Professors Anders Pack: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 for the Xbox One (Physical - Standard Edition) from the Microsoft Store. However, I have not received the Microsoft Store exclusive Professor Anders Pack for my pre-order...