Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador

Discus and support Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guy claims to be xbox ambassador his name is [mod removed]. He is the same guy who got me perma banned falsely. I have a photo of him laughing at me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SvG Nutz, Jan 15, 2022.

1. SvG Nutz
    SvG Nutz Guest

Guy claims to be xbox ambassador his name is [mod removed]. He is the same guy who got me perma banned falsely. I have a photo of him laughing at me when I said u got my account perm banned. How can I contact microsoft about this situation and get my account unbanned bc I have actual evidence that my perma ban is false and should at least result in a lesser sentence.

:)

SvG Nutz, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them and take action.

As far as the ban, you would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, however, at the moment there is an issue with the site not showing current suspensions so it won't be possible to submit a review until the site updates to show the suspension. It's also possible the suspension may not be permanent as that has been another issue. You can try contacting support to see if they can tell you how long the suspension actually is, but they cannot give any information about the suspension or lift it.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Claiming loot for ambassadors

What until you access to the Ambassador support forums & then post there.
  4. D3ADXPYTHON Win User

Claiming loot for ambassadors

I'm told to enter a code I don't have
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Gamertag help?

I suggest asking an Ambassador. I hear those guys are really knowledgable.

A seriously answer would be that you've got a slim chance in hell of finding either. If someone did find one, do you really think they'd tell or is it more likely they'd claim it for themselves.
  6. Th3R3volut1on88 Win User

Being Harassed.

My apologies for the "name and shame" I had asked someone on Xbox who claimed to be an ambassador and they told me to put the gamertag. But thank you for the advice.
Thema:

1. Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - Guy claims ambassador

2. Communication suspended for telling a guy he was being verbally abused?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication suspended for telling a guy he was being verbally abused?: So I was playing For Honor when some guy on my team started screaming the N word at a guy on the other team every time he got killed by him(He was playing a character with dark skin). I thought...
  3. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  4. Need your guys help and suggestions.

in XboX Insiders
    Need your guys help and suggestions.: I have the original xbox one. I am thinking about upgrading. Games are laggy like gta online, red dead and other heavy games. Is it going to help with the frames with an upgrade? My TV is also old...
  5. When will we get AMD's RSR guys? Can't wait for it now!!!

in XboX Insiders
    When will we get AMD's RSR guys? Can't wait for it now!!!: https://www.pcmag.com/news/easy-upscaling-for-most-pc-games-amd-unveils-intriguing-radeon-super-resolution submitted by /u/lephilou [link] [comments]
  6. Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does my Minecraft account have higher security than my bank account??? Can you guys fix...: Seriously this is getting to the point where I'm creating new passwords just for stupid Minecraft login. I recently tried resetting the password because I forgot my password for my Microsoft...
  7. Why haven't you guys added Bluetooth compatibly to Xbox? Seems like there is no good reason...

in XboX Insiders
    Why haven't you guys added Bluetooth compatibly to Xbox? Seems like there is no good reason...: . submitted by /u/cosmicKgoat [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Mortal Shell “Fun Guy” Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Mortal Shell “Fun Guy” Achievement: Hi, I’m having trouble unlocking an achievement for the game Mortal Shell. It is called “Fun Guy” and states “Pick 50 mushrooms”. I have picked well over 50 mushrooms and for some reason it’s...
  9. This guy said he will boot me his name is [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    This guy said he will boot me his name is [mod removed]: he said he would boot me if i didn't buy him something please help 94cfe3ea-0d3b-4938-8aa1-9645deb757dc
  10. Guy claiming to give free XP with account password and credit card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guy claiming to give free XP with account password and credit card.: The gamertag [Mod removed] is claiming to add xp to venerable account holders by asking for their personal information. Beware and never give our personal information on xbl....