Guys check out my new TF2 VID

Discus and support Guys check out my new TF2 VID in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; guys new to Xbox And Making videos add me my GT is And my YouTube channel is smoking sweet life 523e568f-aae5-4425-9371-e1ad5adf72c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anbublackops202, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Guys check out my new TF2 VID

guys new to Xbox And Making videos add me my GT is And my YouTube channel is smoking sweet life

:)

anbublackops202, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Amazing gaming video

check out this amazing vid guys!!!

CitingFungus533, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Check my new vid!!

Okay, I don't really know how to respond to the last 2 posts. Thanks anyway (I think). Guys  check out my new TF2 VID :p

SorryImSoAce-DAED76F1-7948-4FAE-8DFA-F8B2675DF279, Dec 12, 2016
  4. FlakJacked Win User

Check my new vid!!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXnTbmPxv5g]
  5. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Check my new vid!!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Music is down to taste but I just generally go with what I think fits the video and dubstep seems to be popular these days. Also NO-ONE in their right mind can say The Prodigy aren't awesome. :)
  6. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Check my new vid!!

Okay, I don't really know how to respond to the last 2 posts. Thanks anyway (I think). :p
  7. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Check my new vid!!

I see what you'e saying and thanks for your opinion.
  8. HyperSMB Win User

Check my new vid!!

As with all montages I will go Pro/Con:

-

Pros:

* Some of the multi-kills were fun to watch. The ones involving RPG's and follow-up kill were amusing and some impressive

* You didn't hipfire, spray or attempt to dive to prove in any of the clips I saw

* Decent variety of weapons/kill types

-

Cons:

* WAY to many bland single/double kills (especially sniper shots)

* Horrible editing. Pulsing with the music like that broke video flow and made gameplay tough to follow

* Music sucked hard

-

Suggestions:

* Give a little time before and after the kills video time. This will help place context on the kills and make them easier to process.

* Remove single sniper kills. No matter the range, they just aren't impressive.

* Don't pulse in the middle of clips. Especially if the pulsing comes during a multi-kill. Possibly choose another editing tool to highlight the first kill if you must.

-

You can take or leave the criticism. I have never made a montage myself, but I have watched a ton and I can relate to you what constant features make them fun to watch. Flow, impressiveness of kills (I.e. - How likely is it I the viewer can recreate that
    kill/multi-kill) and variety are all key.
Thema:

Guys check out my new TF2 VID

1. Guys check out my new TF2 VID - Similar Threads - Guys check TF2

2. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?: Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha. 4fd66e71-c809-4f65-8d34-9ece00506b10
  3. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere: I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV. 79573cb3-beee-4bc1-8881-2e764f360e8e
  4. What games are you guys playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you guys playing?: Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves 4591f854-8dd9-4f8e-ac45-5f8cb1aa47bc
  5. Guys the summer is approaching!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys the summer is approaching!: How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945
  6. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  7. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...
  8. What are your guys favorite game right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your guys favorite game right now?: My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf
  9. Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?: I came across the article on Twitter and it reveals what could possibly be Xbox's E3 2019 show schedule. Here is the link: [Mod Removed-TOU] Some Interesting Details: The show will start...
  10. Check out this gamer guy (video)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check out this gamer guy (video): Hey this has to be the craziest thing I see all the time this guy jogs up and down the street in full body armor with a watergun he looks to be like 30, sometimes jogs with his mom who wears...