Guys check out my new TF2 VID

Discus and support Guys check out my new TF2 VID in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; guys new to Xbox And Making videos add me my GT is And my YouTube channel is smoking sweet life 523e568f-aae5-4425-9371-e1ad5adf72c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anbublackops202, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Guys check out my new TF2 VID

guys new to Xbox And Making videos add me my GT is And my YouTube channel is smoking sweet life

:)

anbublackops202, Dec 12, 2016
  2. Amazing gaming video

check out this amazing vid guys!!!

CitingFungus533, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Check my new vid!!

Okay, I don't really know how to respond to the last 2 posts. Thanks anyway (I think). Guys  check out my new TF2 VID :p

SorryImSoAce-DAED76F1-7948-4FAE-8DFA-F8B2675DF279, Dec 12, 2016
  4. FlakJacked Win User

Check my new vid!!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXnTbmPxv5g]
  5. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Check my new vid!!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Music is down to taste but I just generally go with what I think fits the video and dubstep seems to be popular these days. Also NO-ONE in their right mind can say The Prodigy aren't awesome. :)
  6. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Check my new vid!!

Okay, I don't really know how to respond to the last 2 posts. Thanks anyway (I think). :p
  7. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Check my new vid!!

I see what you'e saying and thanks for your opinion.
  8. HyperSMB Win User

Check my new vid!!

As with all montages I will go Pro/Con:

-

Pros:

* Some of the multi-kills were fun to watch. The ones involving RPG's and follow-up kill were amusing and some impressive

* You didn't hipfire, spray or attempt to dive to prove in any of the clips I saw

* Decent variety of weapons/kill types

-

Cons:

* WAY to many bland single/double kills (especially sniper shots)

* Horrible editing. Pulsing with the music like that broke video flow and made gameplay tough to follow

* Music sucked hard

-

Suggestions:

* Give a little time before and after the kills video time. This will help place context on the kills and make them easier to process.

* Remove single sniper kills. No matter the range, they just aren't impressive.

* Don't pulse in the middle of clips. Especially if the pulsing comes during a multi-kill. Possibly choose another editing tool to highlight the first kill if you must.

-

You can take or leave the criticism. I have never made a montage myself, but I have watched a ton and I can relate to you what constant features make them fun to watch. Flow, impressiveness of kills (I.e. - How likely is it I the viewer can recreate that
    kill/multi-kill) and variety are all key.
Thema:

Guys check out my new TF2 VID

1. Guys check out my new TF2 VID - Similar Threads - Guys check TF2

2. I reported a guy for a sarcastic message, will he be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported a guy for a sarcastic message, will he be banned?: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege on 3/13/19, and I got a message from a teammate that read: "You suk lol :laugh crying emojis:" which was sarcastic but I didn't pick up the sarcasm, and I reported...
  3. Forza 7 car pack wish list. What car would you guys like to see in a new car pack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 7 car pack wish list. What car would you guys like to see in a new car pack?: Personally I would love to see a 1993 Chevy Silverado 454 SS. I'd even settle with a early 90s 4th gen f body. Lets give the 90s some love people lol. 3c684683-61f0-451a-8b4f-0002053dc7d4
  4. can u guys help me?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u guys help me?????: hey can u give me a free 25 dollar xbox code? ill pay u back. just going through money problems and my kid's b-day is on march 1st and promised him a xbox code for his b-day....
  5. Does this seem fair to you guys?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this seem fair to you guys?!!: [Mod Removed Image] 88d25ef7-0e05-4c4f-ba3f-763a15902777
  6. how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?: iv got more game clips like this talking to us 3 all this week iv report them to xbox live this was side on xbox live in game chat on ark there being race and decrimnating to people there calling...
  7. Hi guys. Brand new xbox1x wont run the initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi guys. Brand new xbox1x wont run the initial update: Hi guys. Brand new xbox1x wont run the initial update to allow us to start the system. I have got as far as confirming the update on 2 occassions before yet another error message. I have done a...
  8. I have a new feature that you guys should add.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a new feature that you guys should add.: I would love if when we unlocked achievement instead of it in our deed just saying we got it, i think it should automatically do a 30 past record, so in that way if we got a sick achievement and...
  9. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.: After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged him the phrase, "no u" whenever he messaged us...
  10. Check out this gamer guy (video)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check out this gamer guy (video): Hey this has to be the craziest thing I see all the time this guy jogs up and down the street in full body armor with a watergun he looks to be like 30, sometimes jogs with his mom who wears...