guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...

Discus and support guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i accidently changed my xbox gamertag on windows 10 my old one was Restingice16373 please change it back i cannot pay to change it back . please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Restingice., Jun 11, 2021.

1. Restingice.
    Restingice. Guest

guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...

i accidently changed my xbox gamertag on windows 10 my old one was Restingice16373 please change it back i cannot pay to change it back . please help fast

:)

Restingice., Jun 11, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can you please change it was Restingice16373 please check if it is still available

you have to select ok several times on the site for the name change to occur, there are no accidents, plus there are no free changes, you will have to pay like the rest of us would.
  3. BlueHalo0127 Win User

i didnt change my gamertag

Since this was an accidental change, you can go and contact xbox support and explain the problem. They will understand that it was an accident and you will probably get your gamertag back to what it was, without paying any money. I hope this answered
    your question. Just reply if you have anymore questions for me.
  4. rawcell Win User

Gamertag Changing

So my friend and I were messing around and he changed my gamertag without me knowing as a prank. Unfortunately, neither of us knew we would have to pay to switch it back. I need to know if I can change it back without having to pay the 10 dollars.
    If anyone can help, please do. I'm really stuck and in a bit of a hole since now, none of my online friends recognize me.
    Hello!

Unfortunately, the free gamertag change is only a one time thing. In order to change your gamertag again, you now have to pay.
  5. dup91c5ac72-19ef-4cc Win User

Transferring Gamertag

Is there any way I can "delete" my gamertag so I can use it on another account without paying $10 to change it?
  6. JosephG7 Win User

Can I Change Back My GamerTag?

I was wondering if theres any chance I can change my gamertag back to its orginal because I accidentally changed it now I cant change it back without paying and my gamertag before was longer than 12 characters and I cant change it to its orginal
    even if I did pay
    Hi

Only the first change is free, the rest you must pay.. You also cannot have a GT of more than 12 characters, since it was possible in the old GT system, now not.
Thema:

1. guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can... - Similar Threads - guys accidently changed

2. Happy Wednesday guys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wednesday guys: Is there any game you haven't finished or started and plan on playing this summer? I still haven't touched the new resident evil or little nightmare 2. 2ca41816-c829-4f98-b2e5-4cb07ee1ab8e
  3. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...: Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely 25b98c23-04c1-4a89-b286-5915366986e4
  4. Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...: there is possible when I sign in on GFWL. I tired to see again in this error. "There was an error Retrieving your purchase history" I wonder if you answer me for real. that literally so bad. I...
  5. YOUR XBOX APP IS TERRIBLE YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE SUCCED AT GAME INDUSTRY

in XBoX on Windows
    YOUR XBOX APP IS TERRIBLE YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE SUCCED AT GAME INDUSTRY: At first I got excited then I couldn't use the game pass I paid for :)))) According to my live profile and my credit card I had Game Pass (not anymore! I requested refund) but nooooot in the...
  6. When are you guys actually going to update the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys actually going to update the xbox app: I am wanting to know if there is going to ever be an update that fixes the xbox app? There is still way too many bugs on this app to force people to move to it. 9a6e42b5-e462-4250-8c89-1168a078cab9
  7. Guys I really need your help right now!

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I really need your help right now!: Hey fellow Redditors and Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made...
  8. I need help guys My Xbox is not working as it should

in XboX Insiders
    I need help guys My Xbox is not working as it should: I'm having problems with my Xbox, the week has been showing errors, I spoke with the support, they asked to reset the Xbox with pen drive, but it gave an error called E101 00000504 8B50041and...
  9. Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...: Any help submitted by /u/HERAMBPLAYZYT [link] [comments]
  10. Listen guys i need real help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Listen guys i need real help..: So i was playing roblox as usual and the person i blocked had joined the game and now he has me com banned for something he did on my account because i dont know how he got it but he just got in...