Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

Discus and support Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryanRacz, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM.

1. BryanRacz
    BryanRacz Guest

I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll,

So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox One X and right off the bat I experience incessant crashes. Literally all of my fave games would crash (MHW, COD, Borderlands
    3, Red Dead 2). Most disappointingly, I could not play one of my favorite games off all time-Monster Hunter World for it would crash every time I would play it...every...single...time.

I decided to send it in, paid for the box and shipping label to be printed, sent it away to get repaired.

I waited about two weeks and got it back-Great! That was actually a shorter time than expected. I opened up the package and all there is inside is the console. I had sent the power cable, HDMI, and controller it came with. I was pretty disappointed about
    this, for an xbox one controller alone is $60 bucks. I reached out to support and they responded and sent me a link to xbox/support and basically told me that I could try
    to create a service ticket but the Microsoft factory is crazy and it was probably lost.

Okay, so I am eating about $80 dollars that I paid for...that's a bummer, I am irritated but I went out to Best Buy and bought a power cable and I have an extra HDMI and controller. This is a battle that I could fight over principle, but alas I just want
    to play Xbox...

Monster Hunter World was the litmus test, so I waited while it installed and hopped in. The game starts up, a load into the social hub and within literally a minute the game crashes. Not crashing and going back to the Xbox main menu but crashing so hard
    it turned my Xbox OFF.

What would you guys do? I am kind of at a loss, I honestly don't want to even play my Xbox One X anymore because I am so bummed and also more game crashes (which are inevitable) are just going to sour my mood even more than it is now (btw, it's pretty sour).

I made a similar thread in the Questions forum but it got "locked" so I couldn't post anymore. Anyone from Microsoft/Xbox if you a reading this I would really appreciate you reaching out to me.

Thanks for reading guys.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. Any additional information should be posted in your original
    thread
  3. HEY hazed face Win User

Call of Duty: AW Updating Problem

Same problem for me I am at 13% In 45 mins. I am beyond *** right now and will never digitally preload again if this is how it works with Microsoft. Everyone else I know got a hard disc and are all enjoying the game right now while I wait. Thanks for
    taking my $100 and holding me hostage your the best Microsoft!
  4. pigsrpink Win User

Gold Membership not working on account

I am having this exact problem and it is beyond frustrating.
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!

If the decision was upheld, that's the end of the discussion. Your case has been thoroughly reviewed by the Enforcement Team twice, and both reviews determined that the suspension was appropriate. You'll just have to serve the remainder of your suspension.
    There will be more Iron Banner events. Missing one isn't fatal to your Destiny career.

You're not getting responses in the enforcement forums because they aren't used anymore (see the sticky post at the top of each forum). The enforcement website is the place to go now.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Beyond frustrated!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that you are currently serving a suspension. However, no one in the forums have any access to that information. It is managed completely by the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help - Similar Threads - Guys BEYOND Frustrated

2. Why won't you ban this guy already?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't you ban this guy already?: Seriously, I have filed NUMEROUS complaints against a guy named [mod removed] for harassment in both game and voice communication. I legit don't even want to turn my xbox on because of him....
  3. Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LavAsian [link] [comments]
  4. WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF: My only question is why when i got on my Xbox did i find my [mod removed] COD MW+ mw2 remastered is no longer bought. and don't give me that [mod removed] that oH is cause u probably refunded it....
  5. You guys should design Xbox series x like this a lot of people will be interested in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys should design Xbox series x like this a lot of people will be interested in...: [img] Design a xbox series x like this please? f9f58164-1684-40a2-8643-59063baa8f40
  6. This guy keeps booting me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy keeps booting me offline: So I used play with this guy a lot and we were good friends. Until he started calling me names and threatening me by pulling my ip and reading out my address out loud. He then continued to boot me...
  7. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  8. I keep disconnecting and I’m assuming you guys are the most knowledgeable about this stuff.

in XboX Insiders
    I keep disconnecting and I’m assuming you guys are the most knowledgeable about this stuff.: I have Great connection. I have port forwarded. I have factory reset. I have cleared Mac. Nothing has worked. If anyone has had this problem please help. It disconnects me constantly with no error...
  9. Xbox for Online Safety- Stay safe guys!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox for Online Safety- Stay safe guys!!: Hello, I am a student and I am doing a project on sexual predators and how they use the internet to exploit children. I have spoke to multiple employees and they all told me to post ideas I have...
  10. So these guys admitted to hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    So these guys admitted to hacking: They claimed id be false reporting if I reported them despite actual screenshot evidence now these are not their gamer tags but mixer tags as they joined my chat to trash talk, I wad just wanting...