Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ...

Discus and support Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They said we all Xbox customers will be always TREASURED in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crazy Beejay, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Crazy Beejay
    Crazy Beejay Guest

Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ...

Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They said we all Xbox customers will be always
    TREASURED in there hearts! Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ... :) I am so very happy to hear that.

:)

Crazy Beejay, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Killer Instinct "welcome to the new generation" Code

Nice to know I am not the only one to get xboned. haha. Seriously though, why am I getting the impression that this is where they send problems to go to be forgotten? I am feeling very VERY disappointed with xbox right now. I just shelled out close to $600
    for their new system and they can't even be bothered to send me a code for a game that was supposedly promised to me for being a loyal customer. I am still trying to wrap my head around why the xbox customer rep who helped me with this issue before said to
    me that I was "illegible" for this offer after they sent me this email that said I was. " Don't worry, we'll remind you" indeed.

Mogwai Peddler, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Defuse
    Defuse Guest
    Gamertag Release

Silver accounts took Gamertags that Xbox Live Gold members wanted for years. People were willing to to pay for Gamertags. Yet silver accounts take them for free. As we all know they were released on May 18. A bunch of silver accounts were made the same day
    on the release. Honestly it's unfair to those who have been loyal to you guys. If you guys can fix this... It will prove that you care about your customers and will give you huge respect. When you guys announced that Gamertags were being released you guys
    said " Team Xbox is always looking for ways to reward our Xbox Live Gold members. These Gamertags are highly sought after and we wanted to ensure that customers who have been with us for a significant time have access. " That really got all Xbox Live Gold
    members hope to get their Gamertags. Hopefully it can still be proved. Thank you for your time and thank you Ruther G. for guiding me here.

Defuse, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Overdog coming to Xbox One

Nah just a crack at some guy who once said something along those lines to me here on the forums. I forgot his GamerTag plus we wouldn't want to name and shame him right! Lol

Just reminded me of that when you were like we might become besties.

And the book club is an no choice in membership type deal. Reserved for us angry delusional once was a good poster type people.

You should not want that stigma as you seem like a quiet nice guy.
  5. Bears A Beast Win User

I Found My Love of Mass Effect Again

Very nice, I like the enormous windows on the left, showing the stars. A reminder that no matter how grounded you felt whilst on the presidium, you were still in the middle of space.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

nice customer support 👍

The enforcement team do not use the forums & customer support are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement so can't help you.

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended or not.It only takes one violation of the ToU/CoC & one valid report & you can be suspended,which you admit to doing.

Children can play any type of game they like,it's entirely down to their parents.
  7. inflames300 Win User

nice customer support 👍

yeah i would like to read the email i got but i dont have access to it anymore. was on phone/chat with support 3-4 times about that issue but the only thing they could manage to do was keeping me waiting for one month...and that didnt even solve the problem.
    not to mention the poorly structured menus with dead ends to even get through to support...

the information on the enforcement site is a joke and all the faq on this "website" translate into something like "youre screwed, microsoft is king, youre just a paying customer and dont have rights to complain about bans anyways"

i dont want to be insta-unbanned i just want a transparent view on whats going on without waiting a MONTH to change my email when in the end nothing changed except that i can confirm my security now over phone instead of my dead mail address thats somehow
    still linked to my account.

this is not just about the enforcement, although the system is a complete joke anyways

this is about poorly executed customer support and no transparency in microsofts actions, while theyre selling stuff thats not finished (i hope i dont have to say what xb1 was like at launch, like srsly you couldnt even see the battery charge of your controller
    until they patched it a few months in), selling old games again with half the features and no information about it beforehand, having payment issues for compatible games if you dont have a creditcard etc....

and now the company that made a few thousand euros with me bans me for some random stuff that i cant research because they keep failing to change my email for no reason at all like **** is going on here??????

i might sound a bit mad, and i am.

im willing to stick to terms, but you cant teach your kid to be clean while at the same time u dump a fat load on the carpet, get it?
  8. ngocphi Win User

nice customer support 👍

ummm they do lol

You do realize that one it doesn't take one person to ban you right nor does it take 5mins

One person reviews the complaint if deemed valid it is sent to a team to investigate

This proccess takes weeks

If you had read the enforcement site you would know this

2nd doesn't matter how many invalid reports are filed they only get trashed and the filer who reports gets a demerit against his accuracy for future reports

Not everything you read is true from the net

It's mostly people who don't understand how the team actually works
Thema:

1. Guys! I just wanted to remind you that every Xbox Customer Support were very nice to me! They ... - Similar Threads - Guys wanted remind

2. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  3. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  4. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...: I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also...
  5. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  6. comment whichever games you guys want to come out for backward compability!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comment whichever games you guys want to come out for backward compability!: many more games are coming out for backward compability, so comment your favorite xbox 360 games. 38c33a30-b356-46c3-96a5-748d39e4e57a
  7. Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :): SupremeBlackBoi is my gamertag so if youre a girl that games GTA5 and Battlefield4 add me! :) d909cee3-bd3a-4081-8c8d-54357351026a
  8. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  9. guys how can contact with support centre because i want stop uwanted payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    guys how can contact with support centre because i want stop uwanted payment: please contact me back why took £15.99 without my permition guysssssssss???????? 79504eaa-788a-489e-b277-14f21e5bbcbb
  10. I want to work for xbox. I have rejected from all enterprises. Can you guys admit me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to work for xbox. I have rejected from all enterprises. Can you guys admit me?: Hello. I am from Japan. I have an idea for games for all over the world. But no one admit me. In Japan no one admit induvidual special ablity. I have Savant Syndrome ability but no one believe me...