Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

Discus and support Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely 25b98c23-04c1-4a89-b286-5915366986e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PragasenNaidoo, May 16, 2021.

1. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely

:)

PragasenNaidoo, May 16, 2021
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Securing XBox console from being stolen?

I have nothing to prevent for console being stolen. Maybe some tracking device in it. If they steal cars, how to prevent somebody from stealing a console? If it is stolen than follow this Link.
    It is all we can do for now. Video surveillance? Automatic locking of the doors if the console is moved without knowledge. SF, I know. You, can't put it in some box because it needs air.

I don't remember if the Xbox has a slot for one of these, but you might be able to purchase a Kensington lock for it (I recommend using your favourite search engine to look further into one of these locks). You can purchase Kensington
    locks for laptops and many other electronics these days. Basically, it's a metal cable (in many cases, I think) with one end that plugs into the Kensington slot on the Xbox, and you tie the other end to something that would prevent the Xbox from moving too
    far.

Regardless of any preventative measures you may put in place, take pictures of the Xbox if it has any markings or features that make it easier to identify. Definitely take a picture of the area where the serial number is located, and also write down that number
    and other details in the area of the serial number. If it should be stolen, keep handy your picture and written or other copy of the serial number and other details to show police or other refuge officials to help increase the chances that your Xbox will be
    returned.
  3. BlAcKhEaRt7633 Win User

A question for XBL security

I have a friend whose xbox one was stolen from his house. I went online to play and noticed that the person that stolen the Xbox one is playing on my friends account. Is there a way to track down the theif so my friend can get his xbox one back?
  4. Maq T3n Win User

Stolen Xbox

Be sure that you contact Microsoft, because more than likely the console will be pawned or sold online. That way, Microsoft can issue a perma-ban on the consoles serial number so anyone who buys it and tries to connect it to Xbox LIVE will be unable to...
    THEN... It will be returned to the guy who sold it or the pawnshop, and if it's a pawn shop they will have taken the details of the guy who pawned it and will more than likely contact the police. This is the best and most hopeful way for you to get it back
    someday.

Hi,

My Xbox One S got stolen some 3 days ago. I changed my Microsoft password and it is registered with Microsoft under my account. Does anyone have any advise or rather a link on where to contact Microsoft in order to report it stolen. So the law enforcements
    may be availed of its location once its online.
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

XB1 Stolen. Does MS disable reported consoles?

I have a feeling that we'll see some kind of app come out for the Xbox One where gamers can track their consoles if they are every stolen. Would be a cool feature. And if it is stolen, then the app should lock it. Similar to those apps on phones or tablets.

Since they know the console is now stolen, maybe they can ban it whenever it's connected to XBL. I'm sorry this happened to you, I'd be going mad if anything of mine was stolen.
  6. Um D Juggernaut Win User

Unable to take "Two months for $2*" offer

****Thread Solved****

I called Xbox, and they confirmed that there was a lock on my profile...I had a previous xbox slim that was stolen last year, hence the lock
Thema:

Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

1. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the... - Similar Threads - Guys was stolen

2. guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...: i accidently changed my xbox gamertag on windows 10 my old one was Restingice16373 please change it back i cannot pay to change it back . please help fast 9140c163-0b64-4613-9a70-cb73ef056a50
  3. Happy Wednesday guys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wednesday guys: Is there any game you haven't finished or started and plan on playing this summer? I still haven't touched the new resident evil or little nightmare 2. 2ca41816-c829-4f98-b2e5-4cb07ee1ab8e
  4. Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...: there is possible when I sign in on GFWL. I tired to see again in this error. "There was an error Retrieving your purchase history" I wonder if you answer me for real. that literally so bad. I...
  5. YOUR XBOX APP IS TERRIBLE YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE SUCCED AT GAME INDUSTRY

in XBoX on Windows
    YOUR XBOX APP IS TERRIBLE YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE SUCCED AT GAME INDUSTRY: At first I got excited then I couldn't use the game pass I paid for :)))) According to my live profile and my credit card I had Game Pass (not anymore! I requested refund) but nooooot in the...
  6. When are you guys actually going to update the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys actually going to update the xbox app: I am wanting to know if there is going to ever be an update that fixes the xbox app? There is still way too many bugs on this app to force people to move to it. 9a6e42b5-e462-4250-8c89-1168a078cab9
  7. Guys I really need your help right now!

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I really need your help right now!: Hey fellow Redditors and Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made...
  8. I need help guys My Xbox is not working as it should

in XboX Insiders
    I need help guys My Xbox is not working as it should: I'm having problems with my Xbox, the week has been showing errors, I spoke with the support, they asked to reset the Xbox with pen drive, but it gave an error called E101 00000504 8B50041and...
  9. Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...: Any help submitted by /u/HERAMBPLAYZYT [link] [comments]
  10. Listen guys i need real help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Listen guys i need real help..: So i was playing roblox as usual and the person i blocked had joined the game and now he has me com banned for something he did on my account because i dont know how he got it but he just got in...