Guys the summer is approaching!

Discus and support Guys the summer is approaching! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScheduledAbyss8, May 18, 2019.

1. Guys the summer is approaching!

How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play?

I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach

:)

ScheduledAbyss8, May 18, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Living in a rural area of Scotland, it is like being on holiday permanently. Seriously though with a new business venture in the area I doubt we will be getting away this year.
  3. Mrtalentedshark Win User

I would do both but I do enjoy taking a break to chill outside in the sun.
  4. bowski477 Win User

This is not an Xbox related topic.

Please familiarize yourself with the
    forum guidelines
    . Thank you.
  5. DerVaddi Win User

hi, this year i will stay at home. do some repairs on the house, spend some time in the garden and of course play games
  6. Greg765718 Win User

I work in construction so unfortunately I never do summer vacations, so I'm going to be staying home to play this summer lol.
Thema:

1. Guys the summer is approaching! - Similar Threads - Guys summer approaching

2. What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games did you guys grow up playing and what did you enjoy about them: This is an awesome topic for discussion, thank you for posting it! I've been gaming forever 34 years, and started Mario and duck hunt on NES. I progressed throughout the years quickly to super...
  3. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  4. How long have you guys been gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long have you guys been gaming?: Iv been gaming almost my entire life. Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, its been what iv been most skilled at lol. So when did you guys get serious about gaming? :) e4a5b921-f6be-42b7-942a-540b2b726679
  5. This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]: This xbox player hacked into my accoint but i changed my password is xbox gamer tag is [mod removed] f8b53f07-ee39-4cef-8d45-6a1af7df169a
  6. What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?: There are so many to choose from. baed3f02-4f72-46cf-95f6-a52719309e57
  7. Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun: For weeks I was on the fence about it but today I signed up tell me the estimation and how long it will take to in this game streaming service is it free submitted by /u/Alexey05 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys, is my Xbox toast!?: So, I have completely disconnected my Xbox One from the outlet and power supply for at least 10 min now. I even went as far as moving to a new open outlet without any other electronic devices...
  9. What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's you guys favorite things or family traditions that you do around the Holidays?: What do you guys do during Christmas/Hanukkah/December season? 954b1342-e491-45ad-b385-3f2eefe5c3ca
  10. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]