Guys the summer is approaching!

Discus and support Guys the summer is approaching! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScheduledAbyss8, May 18, 2019.

1. Guys the summer is approaching!

How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play?

I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach

:)

ScheduledAbyss8, May 18, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Living in a rural area of Scotland, it is like being on holiday permanently. Seriously though with a new business venture in the area I doubt we will be getting away this year.
  3. Mrtalentedshark Win User

I would do both but I do enjoy taking a break to chill outside in the sun.
  4. bowski477 Win User

This is not an Xbox related topic.

Please familiarize yourself with the
    forum guidelines
    . Thank you.
  5. DerVaddi Win User

hi, this year i will stay at home. do some repairs on the house, spend some time in the garden and of course play games
  6. Greg765718 Win User

I work in construction so unfortunately I never do summer vacations, so I'm going to be staying home to play this summer lol.
Thema:

1. Guys the summer is approaching! - Similar Threads - Guys summer approaching

2. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  3. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  4. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  5. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  6. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?: Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha. 4fd66e71-c809-4f65-8d34-9ece00506b10
  7. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere: I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV. 79573cb3-beee-4bc1-8881-2e764f360e8e
  8. What games are you guys playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you guys playing?: Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves 4591f854-8dd9-4f8e-ac45-5f8cb1aa47bc
  9. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  10. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...