GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.

Discus and support GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got a huge update yesterday (~3GB) and after that I've noticed that the GwG and Game Pass section is missing, and my Ready To Install titles went from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/izaacj, Aug 1, 2019.

1. /u/izaacj
    /u/izaacj Guest

Got a huge update yesterday (~3GB) and after that I've noticed that the GwG and Game Pass section is missing, and my Ready To Install titles went from 300+ to 87.

submitted by /u/izaacj
    [link] [comments]

/u/izaacj, Aug 1, 2019
  2. SuprX BR Win User

Game Pass

If you bought the game it will show on ready to install, if you play with gamepass, it will show only in gamepass section.
  3. sanpablobay Win User

Next Backwards Compatibility update

dark souls is still not available. I got it with gwg and its not showing up in my ready to install list or in the 360 backwards compatibility section of the xbox one store. in fact a bunch of games are missing from the store including the other one from
    today and the ones listed a couple weeks ago.
  4. FullHornet Win User

Xbox One: Backwards compatibilty

Yarn, if you have bought titles digitally or own gwg titles then provided they are BC they will appear automatically in your ready to install section as they are tied to your Xbox Live account.
  5. lakshayantil Win User

Ready to Install issue

Several months ago, I upgraded from an Xbox One to the One X. Since the upgrade, I've had issues with my Ready to Install games not showing under the Ready to Install section. I've downloaded every Games with Gold since the program started, but I'm only
    seeing approximately 12 of the most recent games under the GwG section.

I have a 2 TB external hard drive and upon unplugging the external, my entire game library appears in Ready to Install. Upon plugging the external back in, all owned but not installed games are no longer visible. I made sure to change my viewing of Ready
    to Install and GwG sections from all storage devices. Suggestions?
    my music is don't playing so what can I do my brothers tell me
  6. oTe 3P1C N1NJ4 Win User

Ready to install

i have installed a few of the missing games from the store and deleted them to see if they would be in the ready to install section no luck.
Thema:

1. GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT. - Similar Threads - GwG GamePass sections

2. GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.: Ok... my Xbox Live account is registered as a brazilian account. I know theres some limitations in this region (like the GWG episode in the begining of the month), but i believe this shouldn't be...
  3. Can't play last months GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play last months GwG: Hello, Last month I downloaded Comic Jumper and played about halfway through the game but haven't played it since. Today I went to play it again but it said I didn't own the game. Thinking maybe...
  4. GwG Battlefront not free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GwG Battlefront not free: Hello there! Star Wars Battlefront II is a Games with Gold game for April 2019 but it doesn't show up as free for my account, either online or on my Xbox, even if I go through to almost buying...
  5. GWG/ EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG/ EA Access: Hi folks, i have a problem to get my free games from xbox live gold. It only happend with EA Access Games and only 360 Games. for example Dead Space 3 was free and i claimed it but it doesnt...
  6. Seeing Owned Digital Titles vs GwG Digital Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeing Owned Digital Titles vs GwG Digital Titles: I am new to Xbox One. From the console, is there a way to see if an installed digital game comes from me purchasing it or from me 'activating' it while it was a Games with Gold title? I'd expect a...
  7. XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Split from this thread. About since the Hitman offer i cannot get 360 GWG - i was able to DL the 360 Crackdown game for free during the 2018 xo event and yesterday i could DL the gears...
  8. Couldn't download Hitman: Blood Money GWG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't download Hitman: Blood Money GWG: I wasn't able to "purchase" Hitman: Blood Money through Games with Gold a few days ago because every time I tried I got a simplified error that gave no explanation as to what the issue was. It was...
  9. Regarding Assassin's Creed I GWG - error 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Assassin's Creed I GWG - error 0x803F8001: Hey! There's a current problem regarding ACI with gold at the moment for me. I'm not sure why but the download page on the xbox one store doesn't work so I installed the game through the microsoft...
  10. Cannot claim Assassin's Creed on Xbox One GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Assassin's Creed on Xbox One GWG: Hi there, I'm trying to get Assassin's Creed which is free with this month's GWG, but every time I proceed to checkout, it says that product is not available in my country/region. I double...