GwG Battlefront not free

Discus and support GwG Battlefront not free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there! Star Wars Battlefront II is a Games with Gold game for April 2019 but it doesn't show up as free for my account, either online or on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Genjira X, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest

GwG Battlefront not free

Hello there!

Star Wars Battlefront II is a Games with Gold game for April 2019 but it doesn't show up as free for my account, either online or on my Xbox, even if I go through to almost buying it. (Online, it only loads the top half of my avatar, too, which is odd.)

Is this a fault or is it just me? Technomancer worked fine.

Thanks!

:)

Genjira X, Apr 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

Microsoft are aware of the issue, and are working on it.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

I would wait a little bit. Sometimes there are issues on the first day with GWG pricing.
  4. UnknonGamer Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

wait a couple of days or check back at the store if it added with xbox gold
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

Sometimes there is a delay once the game should be available through GwG. This issue should be taken care of quickly. I would check back at the end of the day.

Hope this helps!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

It is not showing for me at present. This has happened before and should be sorted in a few days, at most.
Thema:

GwG Battlefront not free

1. GwG Battlefront not free - Similar Threads - GwG Battlefront free

2. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for the past two months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  3. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.: Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser. A lot of times the page doesn't...
  4. GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany: The GwG title Earth Defense Force 2025 for the 360 is not listed in the Xbox One's GwG-section (there's a tile missing where the 360 title should be), and you can't purchase it via the browser -...
  5. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  6. Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one: I get the game Meet The Robinsons by Games with Gold, I can download and play it on Xbox 360 , but on Xbox one the game does not appear in the list of games I have, so I can't download it, the...
  7. GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.

in XboX Insiders
    GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.: Got a huge update yesterday (~3GB) and after that I've noticed that the GwG and Game Pass section is missing, and my Ready To Install titles went from 300+ to 87. submitted by /u/izaacj [link]...
  8. GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.: Ok... my Xbox Live account is registered as a brazilian account. I know theres some limitations in this region (like the GWG episode in the begining of the month), but i believe this shouldn't be...
  9. Can't play last months GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play last months GwG: Hello, Last month I downloaded Comic Jumper and played about halfway through the game but haven't played it since. Today I went to play it again but it said I didn't own the game. Thinking maybe...
  10. GWG/ EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG/ EA Access: Hi folks, i have a problem to get my free games from xbox live gold. It only happend with EA Access Games and only 360 Games. for example Dead Space 3 was free and i claimed it but it doesnt...