GwG Battlefront not free

Discus and support GwG Battlefront not free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there! Star Wars Battlefront II is a Games with Gold game for April 2019 but it doesn't show up as free for my account, either online or on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Genjira X, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest

GwG Battlefront not free

Hello there!

Star Wars Battlefront II is a Games with Gold game for April 2019 but it doesn't show up as free for my account, either online or on my Xbox, even if I go through to almost buying it. (Online, it only loads the top half of my avatar, too, which is odd.)

Is this a fault or is it just me? Technomancer worked fine.

Thanks!

:)

Genjira X, Apr 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

Microsoft are aware of the issue, and are working on it.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

I would wait a little bit. Sometimes there are issues on the first day with GWG pricing.
  4. UnknonGamer Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

wait a couple of days or check back at the store if it added with xbox gold
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

Sometimes there is a delay once the game should be available through GwG. This issue should be taken care of quickly. I would check back at the end of the day.

Hope this helps!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

GwG Battlefront not free

It is not showing for me at present. This has happened before and should be sorted in a few days, at most.
Thema:

GwG Battlefront not free

1. GwG Battlefront not free - Similar Threads - GwG Battlefront free

2. Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?: I googled converting a GwG version of a game to physical on Xbox One, but all results are for converting physical to digital. I 'bought/activated' Forza Motorsport 6 when it was part of the GwG...
  3. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  4. Unable to "purchase" xbox 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to "purchase" xbox 360 GWG: Hi everybody, from some months, when I try to buy the GWG for xbox 360, at the moment of confirmation it remains in the loading phase without giving the result. Any other type of purchase takes...
  5. Xbox GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GwG: Is anyone else having trouble playing knights of pen and paper bundle? It keeps saying i dont own the game ive tried resetting console, uninstalling/reinstalling but nothing works?...
  6. GwG missing from Full Library/Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG missing from Full Library/Games with Gold: I have several Xbox One games that I have redeemed with Game with Gold that don't appear in my Games with Gold full library menu. For example, this month GwG "Knights of Pen and Paper" is...
  7. Problem with GwG Title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with GwG Title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle": Hello, I have a problem with the GwG title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle", which actually can only be downloaded from tomorrow, but which can still be activated in advance. Something went wrong...
  8. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for several months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  9. Episodic Games that are claimed with GWG have an issue in displaying DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Episodic Games that are claimed with GWG have an issue in displaying DLC: DLC for games such as Hitman Complete First Season don’t show up in manage game if you claimed it as a games with gold title, to install the DLC you have to search manually for individual...
  10. After purchasing a previously GWG claimed title it will show up twice in GWG section and...

in XboX Insiders
    After purchasing a previously GWG claimed title it will show up twice in GWG section and...: If you purchase / redeem a code for a previously claimed GWG game IT SHOULD NOT SHOW UP TWICE in games with gold section and your owned games list section. I get that the reason it does is because...