GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany

Discus and support GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The GwG title Earth Defense Force 2025 for the 360 is not listed in the Xbox One's GwG-section (there's a tile missing where the 360 title should be),... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeRoZ 360, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ZeRoZ 360
    ZeRoZ 360 Guest

The GwG title Earth Defense Force 2025 for the 360 is not listed in the Xbox One's GwG-section (there's a tile missing where the 360 title should be), and you can't purchase it via the browser - it just shows an endless spinning wheel when you try. In
    the xbox app, the title isn't listed in the store at all (even when you use the search). There're more german users with this problem, I found several threads on reddit and on other website's comment sections. Is there a fix for this that I don't know about?
    GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany :)

:)

ZeRoZ 360, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XIX INFERNO XIX Win User

Hitman (the complete 1st season) and Earth Defense Force 2025 are now available through the Games with Gold program.

Hi I cant donwload Earth Defense Force 2025 here in Germany.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi ZeRoZ 360,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you're attempting to redeem this title from a console, is it an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One? Have you made sure to have a valid credit/debit card listed in your profile so that the Marketplace
    will allow you to make the claim?

Additionally, have you attempted to redeem the Game with Gold via a different device, like a PC, smartphone or tablet? If not, then I would recommend this as a different way to claim your game. The title is listed as being free with an Xbox Live Gold
    subscription in the Marketplace. I'm placing a link below that will take you directly to the German language version of the 360 Marketplace so that you can easily find it.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-de/...rce-2025/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80244500805

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  4. Agaroth Win User

Same happens in Spain. No way to finish the "buying" process...
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Strange as I'm sure the game was released for the US and Europe at the same time
  6. Lahuppia55 Win User

Please don't forget the french player.

https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/please-insert-disc-gwg-september-2019-earth/b75afc1d-5278-4d41-92df-87a41adb04bf?tm=1567647642625
Thema:

1. GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany - Similar Threads - GwG Earth Defense

2. Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?: I googled converting a GwG version of a game to physical on Xbox One, but all results are for converting physical to digital. I 'bought/activated' Forza Motorsport 6 when it was part of the GwG...
  3. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  4. Unable to "purchase" xbox 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to "purchase" xbox 360 GWG: Hi everybody, from some months, when I try to buy the GWG for xbox 360, at the moment of confirmation it remains in the loading phase without giving the result. Any other type of purchase takes...
  5. Xbox GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GwG: Is anyone else having trouble playing knights of pen and paper bundle? It keeps saying i dont own the game ive tried resetting console, uninstalling/reinstalling but nothing works?...
  6. GwG missing from Full Library/Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG missing from Full Library/Games with Gold: I have several Xbox One games that I have redeemed with Game with Gold that don't appear in my Games with Gold full library menu. For example, this month GwG "Knights of Pen and Paper" is...
  7. Problem with GwG Title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with GwG Title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle": Hello, I have a problem with the GwG title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle", which actually can only be downloaded from tomorrow, but which can still be activated in advance. Something went wrong...
  8. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for several months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  9. Episodic Games that are claimed with GWG have an issue in displaying DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Episodic Games that are claimed with GWG have an issue in displaying DLC: DLC for games such as Hitman Complete First Season don’t show up in manage game if you claimed it as a games with gold title, to install the DLC you have to search manually for individual...
  10. After purchasing a previously GWG claimed title it will show up twice in GWG section and...

in XboX Insiders
    After purchasing a previously GWG claimed title it will show up twice in GWG section and...: If you purchase / redeem a code for a previously claimed GWG game IT SHOULD NOT SHOW UP TWICE in games with gold section and your owned games list section. I get that the reason it does is because...