GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany

Discus and support GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The GwG title Earth Defense Force 2025 for the 360 is not listed in the Xbox One's GwG-section (there's a tile missing where the 360 title should be),... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeRoZ 360, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ZeRoZ 360
    ZeRoZ 360 Guest

The GwG title Earth Defense Force 2025 for the 360 is not listed in the Xbox One's GwG-section (there's a tile missing where the 360 title should be), and you can't purchase it via the browser - it just shows an endless spinning wheel when you try. In
    the xbox app, the title isn't listed in the store at all (even when you use the search). There're more german users with this problem, I found several threads on reddit and on other website's comment sections. Is there a fix for this that I don't know about?
    GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany :)

:)

ZeRoZ 360, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XIX INFERNO XIX Win User

Hitman (the complete 1st season) and Earth Defense Force 2025 are now available through the Games with Gold program.

Hi I cant donwload Earth Defense Force 2025 here in Germany.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi ZeRoZ 360,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you're attempting to redeem this title from a console, is it an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One? Have you made sure to have a valid credit/debit card listed in your profile so that the Marketplace
    will allow you to make the claim?

Additionally, have you attempted to redeem the Game with Gold via a different device, like a PC, smartphone or tablet? If not, then I would recommend this as a different way to claim your game. The title is listed as being free with an Xbox Live Gold
    subscription in the Marketplace. I'm placing a link below that will take you directly to the German language version of the 360 Marketplace so that you can easily find it.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-de/...rce-2025/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80244500805

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  4. Agaroth Win User

Same happens in Spain. No way to finish the "buying" process...
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Strange as I'm sure the game was released for the US and Europe at the same time
  6. Lahuppia55 Win User

Please don't forget the french player.

https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/please-insert-disc-gwg-september-2019-earth/b75afc1d-5278-4d41-92df-87a41adb04bf?tm=1567647642625
Thema:

1. GwG Earth Defense Force 2025 not available in Germany - Similar Threads - GwG Earth Defense

2. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.: Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser. A lot of times the page doesn't...
  3. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  4. Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one: I get the game Meet The Robinsons by Games with Gold, I can download and play it on Xbox 360 , but on Xbox one the game does not appear in the list of games I have, so I can't download it, the...
  5. GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.

in XboX Insiders
    GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.: Got a huge update yesterday (~3GB) and after that I've noticed that the GwG and Game Pass section is missing, and my Ready To Install titles went from 300+ to 87. submitted by /u/izaacj [link]...
  6. GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.: Ok... my Xbox Live account is registered as a brazilian account. I know theres some limitations in this region (like the GWG episode in the begining of the month), but i believe this shouldn't be...
  7. Can't play last months GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play last months GwG: Hello, Last month I downloaded Comic Jumper and played about halfway through the game but haven't played it since. Today I went to play it again but it said I didn't own the game. Thinking maybe...
  8. GwG Battlefront not free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GwG Battlefront not free: Hello there! Star Wars Battlefront II is a Games with Gold game for April 2019 but it doesn't show up as free for my account, either online or on my Xbox, even if I go through to almost buying...
  9. GWG/ EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG/ EA Access: Hi folks, i have a problem to get my free games from xbox live gold. It only happend with EA Access Games and only 360 Games. for example Dead Space 3 was free and i claimed it but it doesnt...
  10. Seeing Owned Digital Titles vs GwG Digital Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeing Owned Digital Titles vs GwG Digital Titles: I am new to Xbox One. From the console, is there a way to see if an installed digital game comes from me purchasing it or from me 'activating' it while it was a Games with Gold title? I'd expect a...