Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one

Discus and support Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the game Meet The Robinsons by Games with Gold, I can download and play it on Xbox 360 , but on Xbox one the game does not appear in the list of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielGiarelli, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one

I get the game Meet The Robinsons by Games with Gold, I can download and play it on Xbox 360 , but on Xbox one the game does not appear in the list of games I have, so I can't download it, the only way to download it on one is through the Xbox site making
    the game download on my console, but the game does not start, keeps asking for the game disc as it is a digital game, and also asks to acquire the game licenses, but I already have the game, downloaded by gwg, wanted to know how to solve it.

:)

GabrielGiarelli, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one

1. Gwg game doesn't work on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Gwg game doesn't

2. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  3. Can't download game acquired with GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game acquired with GWG: Hi, I acquired "The Witcher 2" through the "Games with Gold" program last year on my Xbox 360. Recently, I got a Xbox One and since The Witcher 2 is retro-compatible, I tried to download it on my...
  4. GWG Games missing from the Ready to install list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG Games missing from the Ready to install list.: Hi, I'm having an issue with a couple of games I got with Games With Gold. Quantum Break is saying I don't own it and Valiant Hearts The Great War missing from ready to install list. There may be...
  5. Redeeming code for GwG game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming code for GwG game: Hi, I had installed a game from Games with Gold some time ago, but now I got a code for it with a pre-order I made (Deus Ex Human Revolution). Is there a way for me to redeem the code, so the...
  6. GWG games vanishing from the Ready to install list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG games vanishing from the Ready to install list?: Hey there, just found a topic in reddit (xbox one forums) about some GWG games disappearing from the "ready to install" list and decided to check myself. Indeed, some of the games are gone from...
  7. I can dl & buy 18+ games 4 xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can dl & buy 18+ games 4 xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, ...: Like stated above, I can dl free & buy 18+ games on xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, dead space). I'm in Germany and Do have GOLD, as I've dl The Wolf Among Us, btw....
  8. problems purchasing new games, even GWG, problems with migrating my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems purchasing new games, even GWG, problems with migrating my account: Hi there. a "little" problem i have for a long time: * when i try to buy some games in xbox store from my web browser(not using the console), i see an error saying "problem..., try later... (no...
  9. Unable to dl Oct17 GwG free 360 game?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to dl Oct17 GwG free 360 game?!?: I have no idea where to ask this. No matter which console or browser I try to dl Rayman 3 HD, it wants to charge to my credit card? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I know I've gotten 360 games...
  10. Xbox one games with gold member - Xbox 360 GWG trying to charge $$$

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one games with gold member - Xbox 360 GWG trying to charge $$$: New to Xbox. I am an Xbox one s Games with Gold member. Trying to download Assassins Creed free Xbox 360 game. When I go to purchase the game it shows Gold exclusive price FREE but when I go to...