Hack gamertag

Discus and support Hack gamertag in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm searching for help because my XBOX Live have been hacked and the hacker changed my gamertag, he renamed it "[Mod Removed-Innapropriate]" so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Quentin Chereau, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Hack gamertag

Hello,

I'm searching for help because my XBOX Live have been hacked and the hacker changed my gamertag, he renamed it "[Mod Removed-Innapropriate]" so I can't play with other people cause of my name, and I can perfectly understand that. He used
    my free change and I cannot change without paying. I Don't really know how to contact the support and rename my gamertag because I can't play with that [Mod Removed-Profanity] thing.

Thank you all for your answers.

:)

Quentin Chereau, Mar 14, 2019
  2. x Pro BiYM x Win User

BOOSTERS/ J-TAG WHATS THE POINT

Just had a message from [Gamertag Removed] saying the following: UR ACCOUNT IS BEING HACKED FOR OVOIUS REASON AND UR ELITE ACCONT IS EING HACKED TOO THE HACK WILL TAKE 1 HOUR STARTING IN 5 MINS DONT MESSAGE ME BACK CAUSE THEN ILL CONSOLE
    BAN YOU .THE IS [Gamertag Removed] AND [Gamertag Removed]
  3. Roadblocz Win User

Gamertag

due to it being a common Gamertag and in high risk to be hacked.
  4. LandedMovie327 Win User

Account Suspention

My gamertag bestoftheclore was hacked today and it is suspended now.
  5. RyanCook311 Win User

ambassador refered me i need enforced gamertag change

Hey Homedog, Unfortunately the only way to get your gamertag changed is if your account was hacked or the gamertag violates the Code of Conduct. If your account was hacked I would advise calling Xbox support first thing in the morning. If your account wasn't
    hacked you still have the option to pay 800MSP to change it your self.
  6. maxen Win User

Hacked Gamertag

Support should be able to set up an unauthorised access claim for you and that would go from there.

Otherwise, all we can do here on the forums is strongly suggest you secure your account.
Thema:

Hack gamertag

1. Hack gamertag - Similar Threads - Hack gamertag

2. Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct

in XBoX Rewards
    Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct: My Outlook was hacked a while back and I was able to recover everything and set a new password. I just found a gamertag was created for this account (I'm assuming during that time). I do not want...
  3. my older brother hacked my account andhad my gamertag repotred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my older brother hacked my account andhad my gamertag repotred: my brother changed my gamer tag to [Mod Removed]and someone reported it how was i suppose to know he changed it now support is telling me to pay how is this right someone plz help me this is wrong...
  4. Hacked Account lost gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account lost gamertag?: Hi Guys, I recently logged into my account after not logging in for a while only to find that my xbox gamertag is no longer associated with my account? All my purchases have disappeared? Is...
  5. Hacked account and Gamertag changed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account and Gamertag changed.: [img] So a bit ago to my surprise someone hacked my account and changed my Gamertag, what’s uncool about it is that the GT was an original Gamertag. The name was just Until. But the guy hacked my...
  6. I've been hacked and changed my gamertag now I have to pay, is it the only way to pay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been hacked and changed my gamertag now I have to pay, is it the only way to pay?: Good Morning, I was hacked a while ago, I was able to recover the account by the means of security of Microsoft, My name is Gabriel, when I entered the account by the computer the name was like...
  7. 14 Year Xbox Live Gamertag Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Year Xbox Live Gamertag Hacked: I have been an xbox live member for 14 years, yes I joined day one on the original xbox. I have had the gamertag Light for 14 years. Last night my gamertag was hacked by someone. They hacked my...
  8. My gamertag was spoofed to make it look like I was hacking. Got banned please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was spoofed to make it look like I was hacking. Got banned please help.: Hi xbox live enforcement team, I need help getting a gamertag back that has been permanently suspended for no reason. All i want is the gamertag back but if there any way you can help me get the...
  9. My Account Got Hacked & they stole my "OG" Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got Hacked & they stole my "OG" Gamertag: I had my account hacked and the hacker stole my "OG" Gamertag (which was Just "Timer") Is there anything I can do? Thanks c2f34da5-8520-4557-9d1a-fd08f2ce9df3
  10. Someone please help, I got hacked and my gamertag was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone please help, I got hacked and my gamertag was stolen: It just happened a few minutes ago, I had my gamertag as normal, eo, and now I have a different gamertag and someone else has it. Please someone help me 7f1de41d-134a-49ba-9a57-c77a09c163f2