Hacked account and damaged my router

Discus and support Hacked account and damaged my router in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my sons friend/enemy hacked his ex box and blew up the routers.( DDo's )everything connected to the router turned off and my IP address was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaomiDozier, Sep 16, 2020.

1. NaomiDozier
    NaomiDozier Guest

Hi, my sons friend/enemy hacked his ex box and blew up the routers.( DDo's )everything connected to the router turned off and my IP address was compromised. How do I take a step further and block this kid from gaming in fortnight and make sure this doesn't
    happen to anyone else. my computer and all the devices have private information on them and if my IP address was compromised temporarily my info could have been stolen.

I have changed my IP address and contacted my ISP, he also suggested changing the user name and password for the router. What can I do to stop this kid who actually told my son he was going to hack the account and then did it and its taken 48 hours of my
    time and my family away from me to resolve the issue.

[mod removed] is the hacker , he's 13 yrs old he has two accounts Account is [mod removed]

please tell me what to do from here.

Naomi Dozier

:)

NaomiDozier, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.

You may also want to check to see if you can report them through Epic as well (the developers for Fortnite).
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again

This is the link and steps to follow if you believe your Xbox account has been hacked:

“I think my account has been hacked”

That said, you have referenced you router being hacked. I would suggest you contact your router's support center and change all your passwords. All of them.

Then I would report the incident to the Police.
  4. Seiferoseph Win User

Xbox Live Membership information isn't valid?

Just found I was hacked too, luckily I keep multiple expired cards on my account and no damage other than now being the proud owner of a Crysis 2 pic pack and Kinect Fruit Ninja.... wtf. hahaha how are we all getting hacked now?
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

Hacker on mincraft

Not hacking. It's a glitch, it happened to me and my brother twice. Some glitch happens when joining and the player is invisible and takes no damage (from other players), but can still deal damage.

It was most likely a friend of a friend who joined.
  6. RobertPachasa Win User

Their is hacker trying to hack me and my friends and threatening to kill little kids.

If you honestly think they hack accounts, call Xbox Support and save the world of XBL some hassel. In order for a user to actually be blocked many people need to report them, but that is the proper way to go. ALOT of these "bad people" will only threaten
    to hack your account. Hacking a game and their own router settings is a lot different then bypassing Microsoft's security into an indivual account.
Thema:

1. Hacked account and damaged my router - Similar Threads - Hacked account damaged

2. dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info): So I was just playing 2K and I was in mypark just shooting around, and i see this guy add me, i was like oh he probably just added me from the neighborhood to play with (basically i thought it was...
  3. Has my account been hacked or what has happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has my account been hacked or what has happened?: I use MS Solitaire Collection on PC and Laptop. Today on the PC when I logged in it came up with "TurqoiseBasil24" as the user name and the wrong number of games played. On the laptop it came up...
  4. Has my account been hacked or what?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has my account been hacked or what?: I use MS Solitaire Collection on PC and Laptop. Today on the PC when I logged in it came up with "TurqoiseBasil24" as the user name and the wrong number of games played. On the laptop it came up...
  5. Account Hacked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Hacked: Says tried to sign in too many times 56cdd941-b310-4608-be1c-aa3f82d42857
  6. My brothers account got hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brothers account got hacked.: My brothers account got hacked and the email got changed to the one in the photo, he is in my microsoft family as a child account so i prevented the account from playing games and apps until i get...
  7. Hacked account while waiting for refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked account while waiting for refund: Yesterday I was playing with my cousin on PC when he received an email from Xbox that someone bought the new Avengers game, he filled a request for a refund and send it, today a hacker kicked him...
  8. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  9. Mein Account wurde gehackt!![Translation-My account was hacked!!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mein Account wurde gehackt!![Translation-My account was hacked!!]: Ich wollte mich heute einloggen und das Pw war falsch Als ich mein Passwort zurücksetzen wollte merkte ich bei dem sicherheitscode eine email die nicht mir gehört am ense @hi2.in Ich habe dann...
  10. My Xbox account got hacked gamertag stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account got hacked gamertag stolen: my xbox got hacked to which they changed my RARE 4 letter gamertag making it available to which they put onto their account the only way i was told by xbox supoort to fix this was reporting it to...