Hacked Account Banned

Discus and support Hacked Account Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i was recently suspended on main account "Mind My Agony" for modding. My account was compromised by another player, and he deliberately modded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aphotic Fate, May 30, 2014.

1. Aphotic Fate
    Aphotic Fate Guest

Hacked Account Banned

Hello, i was recently suspended on main account "Mind My Agony" for modding. My account was compromised by another player, and he deliberately modded my avatar colors and tenure in an attempt to ban me. they also ddos'd me. The suspension is set to last
    until the year 9999. I was able to get my account back, but shortly after, i was banned. Is there any way i can get my account back? I spent a lot of time on it, and xbox is all i have.

:)

Aphotic Fate, May 30, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, May 30, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, May 30, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Hacked Account Banned

The most you can do is call support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation. They will be able to tell if you had control over your account when the violations happened. 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.

oOUTSIDERo62, May 30, 2014
  5. i K Y Win User

Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .
  6. GRE4TE5T Win User

Harassed and Threatened to have my account banned

Yes he can banned you, by hacking into your account then use it for hack games online then it get banned that one way of it.
  7. xCROSBYx x87x Win User

Banned and wasent even on!!!

i was banned but my account was hacked
  8. UpwardClover801 Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I got banned because a guy hacked my account!!!!!!
  9. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
Thema:

Hacked Account Banned

1. Hacked Account Banned - Similar Threads - Hacked Account Banned

2. Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.: Bonjour , je vient de me remarqué en me connectant avec mon compte que je me suis fait piraté et fait bannir pour propos vulgaires . ma bio et ma région a été changé pour des propos racistes , et...
  3. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...
  4. I am banned from posting without a reason given to me...as my account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am banned from posting without a reason given to me...as my account was hacked: account was hacked, you asked for verification, this was given, so why is my account still banned? Only generic answers are given. 62daa5a8-f7f6-41a9-bf85-945ea77f736b
  5. My account was hacked then banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked then banned: ok so awhile ago someone broke into my account and stole it and I couldn’t login so I gave up on my account I have had for years.... then recently I found a way to get back into my account only to...
  6. My account was hacked and banned permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and banned permanently: ok so awhile ago someone broke into my account and stole it and I couldn’t login so I gave up on my account I have had for years.... then recently I found a way to get back into my account only to...
  7. Get account banned for hacking into mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get account banned for hacking into mine: Gave friend through Xbox my info for game share, he has just tried hacking into my account and changing my info but in the end didn’t succeed as Microsoft was amazingly helpful in recovering my...
  8. My account got hacked then banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked then banned.: Someone hacked my account, sent vulgar messages, then one of my friends reported that message and now im banned for something I DID NOT DO!!! I want my account unsuspended and the hacker banned, I...
  9. My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking: hello, I’m here today To hopefully get my old account back. It’s been five Long years since I’ve been able to access my account. My account was banned due to my little brother hacking while I was...
  10. What happens if an account has been hacked and gets banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if an account has been hacked and gets banned.: Hi there, So I am aware that the rule is that you are responsible for your accounts at all times, and I know it says this on the enforcement website, "as the owner of the account you are...