Hacked account recovery

Discus and support Hacked account recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has anyone ever had their hacked account recovered successfully? We have been trying since May 12th and keep getting the same answer. Can anyone let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tammy Jackson, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Hacked account recovery

Has anyone ever had their hacked account recovered successfully? We have been trying since May 12th and keep getting the same answer. Can anyone let me know their experience, please?

:)

Tammy Jackson, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hacked account recovery

Hello, Tammy. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I recovered my account one time using the recovery form. But some users unfortunately were not able to do it.

Are you trying to recover it through the recovery form? In the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Unfortunately when we have an account hacked, the only option to recover it if a password reset does not work is by the recovery form.

I'm really sorry about this.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked and they changed the email how can i get my account back.

4. Georges C. Win User

My account got hacked and I'm suspended from my Xbox

5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Minecraft account hacked, Customer support not helping

6. xSolti_ Win User

Microsoft account hacked.

Hello,

It is my actual Microsoft account that got hacked.
    And I also tried to do a recovery but it didn't work.
    Greetings
Thema:

Hacked account recovery

1. Hacked account recovery - Similar Threads - Hacked account recovery

2. Can I PLEASE get an actual employee to help me with my account recovery? its been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I PLEASE get an actual employee to help me with my account recovery? its been hacked: Can I please get an an actual employee from Microsoft to help me with my problem? I've been trying to recover my compromised Microsoft account for about two to three days now and its very...
  3. Account hacked, and my support request was denied. Recovery form was useless because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, and my support request was denied. Recovery form was useless because...: Hello! On Thursday, around 9-10pm est, my account was compromised. The account recovery form was useless, as the hacker enabled 2fa. By the time I got the message in the screenshot, it was too...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account hacked have tried recovery form and tried calling and no one has given...: So I have tried everything I could to get my account back and I cannot so everything that I have had bought and worked for is gone I would like to know if there's a way I can delete this account...
  5. Account hacked and transferred to another email so recovery form does not work (I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and transferred to another email so recovery form does not work (I have...: My account was compromised on the 12th of December 2021. I did not know this until I tried logging in to my Minecraft Java Edition account recently, and everything had been changed. I searched the...
  6. Account hacked and recovery cases being closed

in XBoX on Windows
    Account hacked and recovery cases being closed: Hello I was hacked about 6 months ago and I have been in contact with the customer support for 6 months trying to recover the account but they are dreadful they keep telling me to open a new...
  7. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS: Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup...
  8. Xbox live account hacked, recovery form denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hacked, recovery form denied: Someone was able to hack into my xbox live account, change the password, and set up 2FA with an email address that does not belong to me. Xbox support is set up such that you cannot submit an...
  9. Account Recovery, being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery, being hacked: I have been dealing with this for months; I just need help. I am getting so frustrated with not being able to get a hold of an ACTUAL agent. I made the mistake, at a young age, on making my...
  10. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!: Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this...