Hacked account

Discus and support Hacked account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my xbox and account has been dodgy for a long time within everything i do, gaming, apps, browsing internet and even spotify was showing me music... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by St0nerK1tty98, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Hacked account

Hi my xbox and account has been dodgy for a long time within everything i do, gaming, apps, browsing internet and even spotify was showing me music that doesnt seem right. But today i played darts and my character turned into a totally random character
    when the animation for throwing darts came up. I tried again and this time it was another random second charater. Is my account and/or xbox merged, hacked or something????

:)

St0nerK1tty98, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. VanBur3n Win User

Can you reset my gamerscore???

I wonder what will be people's next excuse for hacking their account. Their fish hacked it?
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Hacked Account

Hacked Once = Possibly

Hacked Multiple times = Unlikeley

MS to keep restoring your account after multiple hacks = Impossible

IMO
Thema:

Hacked account

1. Hacked account - Similar Threads - Hacked account

2. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...
  3. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  4. my son's account was hacked on xbox one and they bought a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son's account was hacked on xbox one and they bought a game: Need a refund to a purchase that wasn't authorized 181aeb5a-00a3-48b1-a1ba-03593978bff4
  5. Account Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked: Hi all. Sorry about this, but my account seemed to have been hacked. I have it back, luckily they never got my email that is linked for password retrieval, but I need to know who and how I...
  6. Account Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked: My entire account has been taken. Email changed, password changed, and phone number changed. I know support isnt open right now but once it is will they be able to help? I'm extremely stressed...
  7. My Xbox Account Got Hacked By My EX

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Got Hacked By My EX: Hello, I used to have an Xbox One I gave it to my girlfriend at the time, later we broke up. Because she had access to all my passwords she removed my email, phone number, and just about...
  8. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  9. one drive account hacked via Google x box account

in XBoX Accessibility
    one drive account hacked via Google x box account: can any body help my sons x box was hacked my Gmail account was compromised which in turn has compromised my microsoft one drive account which i can no longer access as the default code has been...
  10. Cuenta de XBoX hackeada [XBoX account hacked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta de XBoX hackeada [XBoX account hacked]: Como puedo reportar una cuenta que a sido hackeada a un compañero de juego, la persona se metio a su cuenta, le cambio las contraseñas y borro todo su historial fotos, encima entro a nuestro juego...