Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct

Discus and support Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My Outlook was hacked a while back and I was able to recover everything and set a new password. I just found a gamertag was created for this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by PaternalEagle40, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct

My Outlook was hacked a while back and I was able to recover everything and set a new password. I just found a gamertag was created for this account (I'm assuming during that time). I do not want or need it, I would like it to be
    removed. I have a gamertag associated with another email address I have had for many years. I keep these accounts separate for security and because I do business through my Outlook account. I searched self-help and I am not able to find a method of disabling
    an Xbox account without decommissioning my entire Outlook account. Please assist.

The junk gamertag is ParentalEagle40

Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct [​IMG]

:)

PaternalEagle40, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Account was hacked

My hacked acct is LonestarHD

BigBirdOnAXan, Jul 19, 2018
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    0x876c0002 error. Cannot pin games or apps

try signing out and signing back in to your gamertag/windows ID

also sign into your acct on xbox.com

tha_villain, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You may want to try contacting support, but generally there is no way to delete an Xbox account once it has been created. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 19, 2018
  5. I was scrolling through looking for group on july 16th when i had come across a guy who told me he could mod my account for gta 5, being the un cautious person i am text him my information for my account think his statement was true, he then changed all
    of my account info and my account has over 1800$ worth of hard work and dedication to xbox games. I am lost and clueless as to going about getting my account back and id really like to get my account back. His name is donovan foster. Does anyone know how to
    help me?

BigBirdOnAXan, Jul 25, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would have to try contacting support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. As above, 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

For future reference, it's also a violation of the code of conduct to share your account information with anyone.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. As above, 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

For future reference, it's also a violation of the code of conduct to share your account information with anyone.
  8. Smwutches Win User

You may want to try contacting support, but generally there is no way to delete an Xbox account once it has been created. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. BigBirdOnAXan Win User

I was scrolling through looking for group on july 16th when i had come across a guy who told me he could mod my account for gta 5, being the un cautious person i am text him my information for my account think his statement was true, he then changed all
    of my account info and my account has over 1800$ worth of hard work and dedication to xbox games. I am lost and clueless as to going about getting my account back and id really like to get my account back. His name is donovan foster. Does anyone know how to
    help me?
  10. BigBirdOnAXan Win User

Account was hacked

My hacked acct is LonestarHD
  11. dainja raas Win User

Can't use Xbox credit to subscribe to EA Access

What is done to stop your acct being hacked ?
Thema:

1. Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct - Similar Threads - Hacked acct spawned

2. Hacked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked account: Hi My account has been hacked and a £50 gift card purchased. When I saw the email I tried to login to my account but the password had been changed. I then reset my password and loged in. I have...
  3. Possible hack??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible hack??: Switched my xbox on today to see this message pop up on my sign in screen. I backed out to the main dashboard and attempted a sign in and the message was no longer there. I decided a hard reset...
  4. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Hi Can anyone help and advise on my situation? My @live.com account has been hacked. The hacker has then changed the e-mail address to a @outlook.com account When I then try to log into my...
  5. hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacked account: i ran into a hacker in bf 4 and he did something to my account to where it is constantly pressing the center xbox button on a controller but i am not pressing it and i have tried 4 different...
  6. i got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got hacked: my account was hacked and when i try to login it says my account is under a different email and i cant access it. so idk how to recover my account or not and thrre is a possibility my credit card...
  7. I have been hacked my gamer tag : dogproman

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been hacked my gamer tag : dogproman: I have been hacked by hackers my gamer tag : dogproman a65b8b7f-e834-42dc-989a-1259fdd8db0e
  8. Hacked Acct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked Acct: How many times have your accounts been hacked? Just had someone hack mine and charge up a good amount of DLC that my kids didn't purchase. I'm furious because this isn't the first time!!...
  9. Someone hacked my email and created an Xbox acct, how can I delete it??? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked my email and created an Xbox acct, how can I delete it??? Please help: Someone created the gamertag KingPage6730815 under my email address on my microsoft acct. It keeps kicking my sons account which is licked to my page off when they log on. How can i delete the...
  10. Felonious acct hacking. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Felonious acct hacking. Please help: Alright well I'll try and get this out as easy as possible... I was trading on rocket leauge with a guy, and he asked me to "upvote" his thread on "Xbox forums" to win a competition.. so I go...