Hacked ea account

Discus and support Hacked ea account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my ea account was hacked and now I cant play any ea games at all. I have tryed recovering my account through ea but they cant do it is the any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryIM, Nov 26, 2020.

1. HenryIM
    HenryIM Guest

Hacked ea account

Recently my ea account was hacked and now I cant play any ea games at all. I have tryed recovering my account through ea but they cant do it is the any way for microsoft to step in so I dont loose my account?

:)

HenryIM, Nov 26, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

HACKED VIA FIFA 12. SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS. MS PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS. STOP IGNORING US.

whisper do not use the same login as your EA account or psn account

since fifa is EA property and they were hacked

(EA was hacked and yes that was on the NEWS) you need to contact EA about changing your EA account
  3. haroldgraunke Win User

Can't use Xbox credit to subscribe to EA Access

this is also done so your account cant be hacked if ea was hacked they could also get your live account and vice a versa
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

EA Account Hacked Months Ago.. No Help What So Ever

I have no idea what you are talking about...if your EA account was hacked, then you should contact EA obviously.
  5. Rahayge Win User

Account was hacked earlier this today

please link articles of ea being hacked. Facts please. Please prove to me that my ea account was hacked, and inturn the hackers tried it on my xbl account. I would like to see ea's company statement stating that they were hacked, and no i did not receive
    an email stating that i needed to change my password. I Started my Ea account in October.

I listed my years gaming, and internet shopping to validate that i am in fact very careful when it comes to link/using real world funds over the web. I purposely linked those two accounts .....
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
Thema:

Hacked ea account

1. Hacked ea account - Similar Threads - Hacked account

2. Microsoft account well and truly hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account well and truly hacked!: I have been trying to get my microsoft account back for over 2 months now. Every time I manage to get passed the recovery form - the hacker jumps on and diverts emails to them (I can actually see...
  3. Account Hacked - Gamertag WinterEgg524979

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked - Gamertag WinterEgg524979: Hello. My sons account has been hacked by WinterEgg524979. My issue is now when I log into my sons XBOX account on my PC my sons gamertag has been changed to WinterEgg524979. My question is how do...
  4. Someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my account: I was just signing into my xbox when it said enter a password. The email was not mine and that is how I realized I got hacked. I tried signing in online but he changed all my security info. Now It...
  5. Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #?: Hello, I got a nice Halloween surprise when I found out my email and associated Microsoft/Xbox account had been hacked, and charges had been placed. After wading through the support services...
  6. My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!: Yesterday people from the com (If you don't know what the 'com' is.. It is basically known people on Xbox they are normally known for hacking or doxing and stuff like that) got into one of my alt...
  7. my hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    my hacked account: hello i am a 13 year old boy from ireland and a hacker took my account 3 days ago. he changed the email registered to the account and set it as his own and changed the passcode i know all the...
  8. Account got hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got hacked: I left my house for a few days for work, when i got home last night my account had a different password and email associated with it (email is unknown) and i couldnt get in...
  9. Account Hacked, Xbox cannot recover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacked, Xbox cannot recover: MY sons account was hacked. He has called Microsoft who keeps sending him a code which he cannot retrieve due to the hacker also getting into his email. My son changed his PW to his email and he...
  10. Account hacked and recovery cases being closed

in XBoX on Windows
    Account hacked and recovery cases being closed: Hello I was hacked about 6 months ago and I have been in contact with the customer support for 6 months trying to recover the account but they are dreadful they keep telling me to open a new...