Hacked Gamertag - Recurring Billing

Discus and support Hacked Gamertag - Recurring Billing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Gamertag has been hacked and now i can't log into my account. I've tried all the recovery protocols on the Microsoft/xbox website to no avail.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobV3, May 1, 2020.

1. RobV3
    RobV3 Guest

My Gamertag has been hacked and now i can't log into my account. I've tried all the recovery protocols on the Microsoft/xbox website to no avail. Trying to contact customer support is useless since they don't have a section for hacked accounts. I would
    just take the loss but my Recurring Billing is associated with the hacked account. Now i can't stop the recurring Billing or play the games i purchased digitally. Of course there's no humans at Microsoft/Xbox to speak to apparently due to the virus. Does anyone
    know how to recover a hacked Gamertag account or speak to a live xbox/Microsoft person?

:)

RobV3, May 1, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

to Chat Online or get a phone call from Support go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click on Contact Us

select Family and online safety as the category

select I want to protect my account as the topic

skip the Covid notification

scroll to the bottom of the options and select Chat online or Request a call

you will need to sign in for this so create a new outlook email account for this.

hope this helps
  3. RobV3 Win User

4. Chargersbride Win User

5. Geth Win User

You can contact your bank and have it permanently removed from the account directly. They will stop the payments manually.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Recurring Billing

Go into your account settings and click on 'services and subscriptions" then turn off auto renewal so you stop getting billed automatically.
Thema:

1. Hacked Gamertag - Recurring Billing - Similar Threads - Hacked Gamertag Recurring

2. Change Xbox gamertag to new to email after old account was locked due to hacking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox gamertag to new to email after old account was locked due to hacking: My Microsoft account was locked down as it was hacked. I've had this account for over 15years and microsoft won't unlock it due to suspicious behavior. I can't sign in to my old microsoft account...
  3. Gamertag tag hacked and changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag tag hacked and changed: Someone unauthorized accessed my account an changed my gamertag. 7625f372-a799-4285-826b-1e5d161fea50
  4. XBox gamerTag Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox gamerTag Hacked: Hi, I'm playing with XBox 360 and I created first a microsoft account, but not a gamer tag. I've seen on the gamertag linked to my microsoft account a game history done by spmeone else than me,...
  5. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  6. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  7. Hack gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Hack gamertag: Hello, I'm searching for help because my XBOX Live have been hacked and the hacker changed my gamertag, he renamed it "[Mod Removed-Innapropriate]" so I can't play with other people cause of my...
  8. Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct

in XBoX Rewards
    Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct: My Outlook was hacked a while back and I was able to recover everything and set a new password. I just found a gamertag was created for this account (I'm assuming during that time). I do not want...
  9. Hacked Account lost gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account lost gamertag?: Hi Guys, I recently logged into my account after not logging in for a while only to find that my xbox gamertag is no longer associated with my account? All my purchases have disappeared? Is...
  10. Hacked account and Gamertag changed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account and Gamertag changed.: [img] So a bit ago to my surprise someone hacked my account and changed my Gamertag, what’s uncool about it is that the GT was an original Gamertag. The name was just Until. But the guy hacked my...