Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft

Discus and support Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I have an issue. I tried to log into my Minecraft account through Microsoft, because I've already migrated and I've never had an issue with that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AliceŠedlbauerová, May 21, 2022.

1. Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft

Hey, I have an issue.

I tried to log into my Minecraft account through Microsoft, because I've already migrated and I've never had an issue with that until yesterday. When I tried to log in it kept saying that there's no such Microsoft account registered under my email address, which is pretty weird, since I haven't had an issue like that. I think it's good to mention that I have two email addresses that I use, one for my Microsoft and the second one for other stuff - now I've used the second one for Minecraft and I'm pretty sure I've made a new Microsoft account with it just to migrate. Now when I tried to log in with my Microsoft address it works but it's my Xbox account which I never even used and it says that I do not have Java edition, (it just simply says I am warez), hence why I believe I migrated to the same address as I´ve used for Mojang and not this one. This all made me think that it was a migration issue and that I am dumb for not remembering which address I've used until today - today I tried to log in again with my normal address and it asked for a pin, which did not work of course so I tried the "Use a method not listed here". Now when I clicked that it was basically a window where you use your password instead of your pin, that's nothing unusual - what's unusual is that under the "Forgot your password?" line it said "Email code to ti*****@mail.ru". That would not be weird at all if "ti*****@mail.ru" was my email address, which it isn't. That's how I came to the conclusion that someone most likely changed my email address, and it would not be that strange since just few hours prior to that I received an email sent from my own email address to my own email address. The contents of that email were pretty much just my exposed password and trying to blackmail me into sending them bitcoins. Since then I've changed my password, but it did not come to me that someone might try and steal other accounts. Now of course, these two occurrences might have no connections with each other at all, but it would make sense.

Thank you all for your help.

Alice

:)

AliceŠedlbauerová, May 21, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Alice edlbauerová! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you believe that your Microsoft account has been compromised, you should follow the steps suggested in this link to regain control of your email account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. MoroseBadger600 Win User

Minecraft java edition microsoft account

Hi

You have migrate the account yourself from a Mojang account to a Microsoft account through this link

Hope this helps
  4. TwoOdin79314251. Win User

Problem in minecraft java with the cape

The problem is that i don't migrated mojang account because i don't have it, i have only a microsoft account i never had a mojang account.
  5. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
  6. AtzA0 Win User

Minecraft

I have a question I Migrated my Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account is there a way to undo that and Migrate it to a the proper Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Hacked Microsoft account

2. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  3. account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked but i made a new microsoft account: It all started when I wanted to play Minecraft. I was logged out and when I tried to log in it showed me a different email on my Microsoft account so I went to Microsoft support and wanted to make...
  4. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  5. Microsoft account hacked - hacker changed email address, i managed to get the email back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked - hacker changed email address, i managed to get the email back...: Hello, My microsoft account was hacked and hacker changed the email address. I reinstated my microsoft account with the same email address but all my purchase history is gone. I assume the...
  6. Hacked Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Microsoft account: My Microsoft account was hacked with a email that looks like ke*****@list.ru I have tried account recovery a couple times but that did not work I don't know what to do as I put a lot of money into...
  7. My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...: My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked and the password and associated email changed, effectively locking me out of my account. How do I go about getting it back and/or (at...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account connected to this and this account has sentimental...
  9. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  10. Hacked Microsoft account and changed email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Microsoft account and changed email: Hello, my microsoft account was hacked, I tried the ACSR form but it says the account dosen't exists since the email got changed. Since my minecraft account was linked to it, I can't play anymore....