Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.

Discus and support Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hacked...Current security info: Alternate email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(which is not my Alternate email) I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by simon paul williams, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.

Hacked...Current security info: Alternate email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(which is not my Alternate email) I have requested to change Security info to my mobile No, but seemingly this will take 30 days. At present I can't log into my account or contact Microsoft because I don't know the Security info hackers email address. I am worried about what he can do in 30 days. Can anyone tell me how to get back on xbox live as I am missing MSFS.

:)

simon paul williams, Apr 8, 2021
  2. cukali dad Win User

X Box live is NOT secure.

Yes, user error hacked someone elses email account. I agree it was my lack of knowledge. Now, how secure is their policy again?

Anyway, emails and phones numbers are NOT needed for security. You can create a very securee policy for logging in and verifying without ANY personal info. But thats what it appears to be about. Personal info and no privacy.
  3. hobblejp Win User

Cod: Modern Warfare

as MW3 has been hacked a dashboard update will only hold hackers off for the 3 days it will take for some hacker to created a hack patch to stop Jtags being detected again. it won't have secured the game against hackers only Activision / infinity ward can
    do that and even now because security wasn't built in or there was an big security weakness in the game Mw3 will never be free of hackers entirely again
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft PS4

Are you able to sign into your account at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    ?

While on that account page, click on security at the top menu, and then on the "Update my info" tile. Make sure your security info (i.e. a secondary email and phone number to be able to recover your account) is present and up to date.

It's also recommended while on that page to turn on Two Step Verification and secure your account with an authenticator app on your smartphone. With that setup, a hacker would have to physically steal your phone if they wanted to hack into your account.

After checking your account, are you now able to sign in in Minecraft?
  5. Codename Jelly Win User

Will XB1 and Kinect be secure?

NOTHING is secure. Just goto any high security prison and ask the hackers that hacked the FBI / CIA / Pentagon.
  6. 6f631c2e-d181-4343-9 Win User

hacked account

this wasnt very helpful, as to make and do the things the help page is saying, i believe ill need access to the security email the hacker attached...im gonna need to get rid of those security info and add mine. but ive already tried that, but the hacker
    signed in again a week ago or something, and canceled the requeset, before the 30 days was up, now i need to wait another 30 days, before i can change the security info. i need to bypass that 30 days so i can be sure the hacker cant get in without bypassing
    fire walls and so on. he managed to get in withing causing any sign in allerts. this isnt normal.
Thema:

Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.

1. Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email. - Similar Threads - Hacked Security info

2. Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?: I am a subscriber to XBox Game Pass for PC. Yesterday I downloaded Titanfall 2 via the XBox app on my computer. When I launched Titanfall 2, the EA Desktop app also launched. But the EA ID that...
  3. Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars.: My account was hacked, I am a corporate member of a Minecraft hosting company and game server. I haven't had a response for 2 weeks and I've lost $2000 in income. During this time in covid, I've...
  4. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  5. Daughters account was hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughters account was hacked and email changed: My daughters Xbox account was hacked and the email for her Gamertag was changed. Now when I go to login to Microsoft with the email used for her account it says that the email does not exist. I...
  6. Call of duty 4 (Xbox 360) got hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty 4 (Xbox 360) got hacked: Hello, I don't know if anyone can help me with my query as I've been googling this issue for months and I haven't found a solution. Basically, a few years ago I was playing Call Of Duty 4 Modern...
  7. Report a player hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report a player hacking: How do I go about reporting a player caught hacking on a game I have. A recorded clip of the person hacking. He goes by the name of MrSlazy Raging a pc player on modern warfare warzone...
  8. I got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked: so i got hacked a couple days ago and i want to put my own but the hacker changed my email and my secrity info and xbox is not helpful right now dfa9e9ee-dd66-4cda-936b-d303a0ae7f36
  9. My gamertag has been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag has been hacked: My Xbox gamertag has been hacked and I can't access my account as they have changed the email address. What do I do? 9e1390c9-9d2e-44c4-a2bc-59b94da5f76f
  10. Account security concern . Account possibly hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account security concern . Account possibly hacked: I logged into Xbox live this morning everything was normal, so I headed over to call of duty black ops 2 and started playing it, I was put into a hacked lobby on a team deathmatch session. I tried...