Hacked Stolen Account

Discus and support Hacked Stolen Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Account was hacked... They deleted my email address and my phone number. I received text that someone had changed my email address (not you)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FrancisAnthony1, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Hacked Stolen Account

My Account was hacked... They deleted my email address and my phone number. I received text that someone had changed my email address (not you) followed link tried to log on and message read: account does not exists. I followed link to change my password
    but since my account was stolen I un wittedly created a knew account. Now Microsoft tells me there is no way you can have 2 accounts under 1 email. CAN anyone help me....PLEASE.

I also tried to log on to my Xbox1... gone! I have this account for 10 years. I treied to give coustomer support my gamer tag and was told it dosent work like that. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Frustrated. HELP

:)

FrancisAnthony1, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Ookami Kurayami Win User

The downfall of always online games. Ruining the single player experience.

3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Xbox GamerTag Hacked!!!! Everyone watch out.

It's not a hack through Fifa12. It's the fact EA's website was hacked and the EA account info was stolen. Then these same hackers as using the stolen account info to access XBL accounts and are purchasing stuff for Fifa12 on the stolen accounts.

I am not sure but maybe they are selling the accounts on to Fifa 12 players who are using them to buy the stuff? Or they are buying it themselves on their consoles. If the hackers are using their consoles to DL the stolen purchases onto I am surprised the
    consoles haven't been banned yet as all the Stolen DLC will be linked to those consoles.

Also apparently tweeting about it, will get your issues resolved faster, Especially if you tweet to all the public MS/XBL figures on Twitter. This is a public forum that only a small portion of people visit. twitter is much larger and more public.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Hacked Stolen Account

There is no one in the forums that can help with that. How did the individual get your login information? You can try this

LINK
    for compromised account.
  5. masterak47beast Win User

Hacked Stolen Account

You need to find the “recover account” option in the support then prove you own the account like providing possible passwords you’ve used with the account then if there is a payment method then you can use the card details as well. I know personally how
    to do it because I’ve had mine stolen and also a buddy of mine in who i helped.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

Hacked Stolen Account

I'm afraid we cant help in the forums mans sorry
Thema:

Hacked Stolen Account

1. Hacked Stolen Account - Similar Threads - Hacked Stolen Account

2. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...
  3. Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST: website Fifa Mobile Hack Today 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Cheats 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019...
  4. Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Apk 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Apk 2019: website Free Fifa Mobile Coins No Human Verification No Survey No Download 2019 Fifa Mobile Redeem Code 2019 AUGUST Fifa 19 Coins Generator No Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile 19...
  5. Fifa Mobile 19 Hack No Human Verification 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile 19 Hack No Human Verification 2019 AUGUST: web Free Fifa 19 Coins No Verification 2019 AUGUST How To Get Free Coins In Fifa Mobile Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Hack Today 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Hack 19 Fifa 19...
  6. Fifa Mobile Hack Apk 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Hack Apk 2019 AUGUST: website Fifa 19 Coins Generator 2019 Fifa Mobile Hack Without Human Verification Android 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Hack 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile All Codes 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Mod Apk...
  7. Can cars be hacked/stolen from My Cars/Garage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can cars be hacked/stolen from My Cars/Garage?: Hi everyone, hoping someone can provide feedback. My boy was logged in playing Forza Horizon 3 on this XBOX One S and during play when we went to his "MY Cars", he noticed that about 5 of his high...
  8. ACCOUNT HACKED STOLEN MONEY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACCOUNT HACKED STOLEN MONEY: I sold my xbox about a year ago an now im having HUGE ammounts of money taken out at random times and ive had ALOT come out today, THIS IS PISSING ME THE *** OFF. whoever stole my account needs a...
  9. hacked msgs sent data stolen etc no consent

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacked msgs sent data stolen etc no consent: crackrock78 hacked msgs sent i dont remember no consent can u see who acessed and when 0c9e5985-1e43-4f77-966a-a9c65a3c3a75
  10. Someone please help, I got hacked and my gamertag was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone please help, I got hacked and my gamertag was stolen: It just happened a few minutes ago, I had my gamertag as normal, eo, and now I have a different gamertag and someone else has it. Please someone help me 7f1de41d-134a-49ba-9a57-c77a09c163f2